Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#22 West Virginia 55 - Bowling Green 10
Neer fan had not posted this, I figured he was still partying up the win so I would help him in his gloating:Clap:
No brainier here. I figured Burchett might get a little playing time in this one.
Stardust Wrote:Neer fan had not posted this, I figured he was still partying up the win so I would help him in his gloating:Clap:

It started out a little rough, but we hung 52 straight points on them. Garrison rushed for almost 300 yards. Makes both Slaton and Devine look like they are going in slow motion.
^ There he is. Did you just sober up??? Wink LOL, JK
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:It started out a little rough, but we hung 52 straight points on them. Garrison rushed for almost 300 yards. Makes both Slaton and Devine look like they are going in slow motion.

He must run a 3.7 then. Devine was unreal.
How are they ranked 22nd.

Wow, after the sec the polls just go to shit with all of the teams that have no chance.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:He must run a 3.7 then. Devine was unreal.

He is roughly Devine and Slaton's size, but has more power. Reminds me of a mini Owen Schmitt. Where Slaton and Devine needed a hole big enough to drive a Mack truck through and finish off with speed, this kid has some speed, but mostly lowers his head and goes.