Rondo
Meeks
Cousins
Hayes
Liggins
Knight
Harrellson
Bledsoe

Luckily for me, we are sponsoring the event so a nice little meet and greet for me. Woot.

Heres a link of the rosters. The team UPike will be playing is

Brandon Knight
Chuck Hayes
Josh Harrellson
DeAndre Liggins
Kenneth Faried
Shelvin Mack

http://www.allkyhoops.com/2011/10/roster...-star.html
MVP2 Wrote:Heres a link of the rosters. The team UPike will be playing is

Brandon Knight
Chuck Hayes
Josh Harrellson
DeAndre Liggins
Kenneth Faried
Shelvin Mack

Yea I saw this on wymt's website earlier. I won't lie, im'a bit disappointed in this roster for the UPike game. It's still worth seeing and will be awesome. But still.
MVP2 Wrote:Heres a link of the rosters. The team UPike will be playing is

Brandon Knight
Chuck Hayes
Josh Harrellson
DeAndre Liggins
Kenneth Faried
Shelvin Mack

Yeah, unfortunately the roster changed thanks to Miami hosting a charity event the same night the Pro's were supposed to be in Pikeville. It's still possible Cousins will be in town as he has given a verbal agreement but has yet to sign a formal contract. They are also still trying to get Rondo, but that's looking unlikely. Rondo, Bledsoe, and Wall will all be in Miami at the charity event put on by LeBron and DWade.
BCF4L Wrote:Yeah, unfortunately the roster changed thanks to Miami hosting a charity event the same night the Pro's were supposed to be in Pikeville. It's still possible Cousins will be in town as he has given a verbal agreement but has yet to sign a formal contract. They are also still trying to get Rondo, but that's looking unlikely. Rondo, Bledsoe, and Wall will all be in Miami at the charity event put on by LeBron and DWade.
I love my city, but Miami > Pikeville in terms of being a celebrity athlete.
Panther Thunder;1265089[B Wrote:]I love my city, but Miami > Pikeville in terms of being a celebrity athlete.[/B]

I don't think anyone will argue you on that one.
I get to go in the locker room this game and get all there autographs
Demarcus Cousins WILL be in this game.
Crazy Horse Wrote:I get to go in the locker room this game and get all there autographs

So do I. Confusedinglepar
I got my tickets!!!! Smile
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Crazy Horse Wrote:I get to go in the locker room this game and get all there autographs

WALL2WALL Wrote:So do I. Confusedinglepar

You all are lucky! I'd like to have Knight's autograph. It's probably perfect, lol. The kids a genius!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:You all are lucky! I'd like to have Knight's autograph. It's probably perfect, lol. The kids a genius!

Rodrick Rhodes is coaching the team, he sold some tickets that you could get into the locker room and meet the team and stuff like that and my sis-in-law bought us some.