Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt 35 Hazard 34 Final
Final from Jackson.

Great ballgame from both teams. Back and forth and back and forth.
Congrats Breathitt! This one was a lot closer than I expected.
Final.
Great game by both sides.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Good game from both sides, Golf clap!
Congrats Bobcats! Sounds like a good game!
Congrats BC.

The Bobcats just got closer to making my preseason prediction gold.
Congratulations bobcats!
Congrats to Breathitt, anybody that watched them last year had to feel they would be a force this year!
I thought this game was over when the Dawgs went up by 2 TDs
glad Bobcats came back and saved one of my picks,lol,,,gr8 game
Congrats Bobcats!! Caught about the last 5 of this game and it sounded like a while ride!
Congrats Breathitt. Damn good team right here.
I just got back from the game and it was a great game. The Bobcats showed a lot of heart in this one falling down two scores they never gave up and Trent led them to an awesome comeback.

keep up Bobcats and congrats!
Trent is without a doubt a hell of a QB and proved why hes one of the best in the mountains. If they can come back and win like this thats scary good!
will thomas collins ran his heart out 4th and 1 in the 4th quarter with 3 mins 2 go game culda easily been over he appered to be tackled but he spun out and legs kept churning wat heart!
Bobcats showed a lot of determination in this one.
When Hazard went up they announced it at the Perry game.
You heard a collective sigh from the crowd lol
Great job B.C.
Congrats to the bobcats a win like this is what you work for! also i want to give props to hazard for putting one of the best 3A teams in the state against the ropes at their place, gonna go far in class A, goodluck to breathitt on the rest of the season
What kind of offense does Hazard run?
from the 1st play of the game a will thomas td looked like it was gunna be a blowout
zaga_fan Wrote:Bobcats showed a lot of determination in this one.
When Hazard went up they announced it at the Perry game.
You heard a collective sigh from the crowd lol

Why would they announce Hazard's score at Perry game's and why would the crowd sigh? (rhetorical question)
Great Game. It's a shame somebody had to lose this one. Breathitt shot themselves in the foot early with three turnovers and then shut Hazard's offense down the last 3 quarters. Monster game for Trent with over 100 yards passing and over 200 yrds rushing. Congrats to both teams and good luck the rest of the season.
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Why would they announce Hazard's score at Perry game's and why would the crowd sigh? (rhetorical question)

You want the truth or a lie? (I want to answer this so bad.)
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Why would they announce Hazard's score at Perry game's and why would the crowd sigh? (rhetorical question)

You get an answer anyway.

We have to compare Perry and Hazard via their accomplishments in separate games because the Dawgs don't want to play the Dores.
And Perry hates Hazard Smile
9/23/2011
Breathitt Co. 35 Hazard 34

Hazard 27 0 0 7 34
Breathitt Co. 14 7 0 14 35
Scoring summary:
BC--Will Collins 88 kickoff return (Collins kick); H--Jordan Olinger 17 pass from Evan Whitaker (Kevin Eversole kick); BC--Collins 1 run (Collins kick); H--Brandon Jones 45 run (Eversole kick); H--B.J. Combs 25 pass from Whitaker (kick failed); H--Austin Johnson 22 pass from Whitaker (Eversole kick); BC--Richard Trent 4 run (Collins kick); BC--Trent 33 run (kick failed); H--Johnson 88 kickoff return (Eversole kick); BC--Trent 43 run (Collins run).
Records: Breathitt Co. 6-0,Hazard 2-2

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/08/17/13961...z1YqDv8sIA
zaga_fan Wrote:You get an answer anyway.

We have to compare Perry and Hazard via their accomplishments in separate games because the Dawgs don't want to play the Dores.
And Perry hates Hazard Smile

Ah Zaga you know better!
Wish I could have been in attendance for this game!! Congrats BC.
Sounds had to have been an AWESOME game !!!

Obviously these two teams are dead even... probably would be 5-5 in a series of 10 games.

:Clap:
Quarterback Richard Trent scored his third touchdown of the game on a 43-yard run with 2:20 left to give the Bobcats the win at home. Trent finished with 208 rushing yards.
Breathitt's Will Collins returned the opening kickoff 88 yards for a touchdown and added a 1-yard TD run.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2011/09/23/18946...z1YqOKFEhs