Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#2 LSU at #16 West Virginia 9/24
Who wins and Why?
LSU wins by 3tds that defense is phenominal
LSU's D is just to strong for the Neers.

LSU-24
WVU-3
Lsu 48
wvu 17
If WVU can hang with LSU, then they are legit!
Stardust Wrote:If WVU can hang with LSU, then they are legit!

Ive religously watched college football over the past five years and learned one thing. Its not about talent like most people think it is.

It is all about the matchups. WVU talent wise is not even close to LSU. But they match up well because of offensive scheme. They might keep this one close or even win, but that won't mean they are a great football team. It just means they match up well. Its the reason we lose to florida by 40 every year but can beat teams that run a pro style. WVU has a very good coach now, and morgantown will be amped for this one. I honestly can see WVU winning this.

Ill put it this way WVU close, or LSU big. Because If WVU don't outcoach lsu it will be a blowout.
Normally I would be for the WVU, but I hope LSU takes this one.
Let's goooooooooooooooooo Mountaineers!!!!!!
I hope LSU beats the shit out of WVU.
Last year LSU had a pretty damn good football team and BARELY escaped WVU and only lost by 6. I think the margin will be a little bigger this year, but I DO think WVU has a very good football team. Are they as good as LSU? Nope. Being biased, I believe LSU is the second best team in the country, behind Bama. Anyways......

LSU 26
WVU 10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lsu 20-10.
I think WVU wins this one.
lsu by 24
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Last year LSU had a pretty damn good football team and BARELY escaped WVU and only lost by 6. I think the margin will be a little bigger this year, but I DO think WVU has a very good football team. Are they as good as LSU? Nope. Being biased, I believe LSU is the second best team in the country, behind Bama. Anyways......

LSU 26
WVU 10

Like i said WVU matches up very very good with lsu.
LSU. They have a good stingy defense. An of course their fast lol.
The mad hatter is a great coach
If Oregon can't beat LSU, then WVU won't. WVU, however, will win the Big East.
Lsu-24
wvu-13
You guys are underestimating WVU yet again. I heard the same thing in March, 2010 before WVU knocked UK off to go to the Final Four.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:You guys are underestimating WVU yet again. I heard the same thing in March, 2010 before WVU knocked UK off to go to the Final Four.

WVU has no talent at all compared to LSU, If they did they would win the big east with a average 40 point margin of victory. But they match up good with them because of the styles of play.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:You guys are underestimating WVU yet again. I heard the same thing in March, 2010 before WVU knocked UK off to go to the Final Four.

and get whooped up on..
Ay bo's it is your good buddy dangerousdaneerfan haauhuh!
I'm justa lettin' you city bo's nos that Wst Virginya is gonna bring it to ole LSU this week
Its time we shows them $eZ how it is dun!
All jokes aside - I'm taking WVU in this one.
LSU FOSHOOOO! defense is to good!
LSU..... That defense is NASTY!
LSU is firing right now.

LSU-42
WV-14