Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Hardin 75 - Iroquois 0
: The No. 2 Bulldogs (5-0, 1-0 5-A District 3) scored 47 points in the first quarter and crushed the host Raiders (0-5, 0-1). Quinsie Brown rushed for 179 yards and four TDs, and Jeremy Harness added 162 yards and two TDs. Iroquois managed only 64 total yards
Stardust Wrote:: The No. 2 Bulldogs (5-0, 1-0 5-A District 3) scored 47 points in the first quarter and crushed the host Raiders (0-5, 0-1). Quinsie Brown rushed for 179 yards and four TDs, and Jeremy Harness added 162 yards and two TDs. Iroquois managed only 64 total yards

They beat a team thats 0-5. CONGRATULATIONS. TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
Stardust Wrote:: The No. 2 Bulldogs (5-0, 1-0 5-A District 3) scored 47 points in the first quarter and crushed the host Raiders (0-5, 0-1). Quinsie Brown rushed for 179 yards and four TDs, and Jeremy Harness added 162 yards and two TDs. Iroquois managed only 64 total yards

Great win for JOHN HARDIN :biglmao::biglmao: they beat Iroquois (0-5) who has scored a total of 12 points this year. YOU CAN BRAG about beating them 75-0 but that shows the PERSON that you are.
SEKentucky Wrote:Great win for JOHN HARDIN :biglmao::biglmao: they beat Iroquois (0-5) who has scored a total of 12 points this year. YOU CAN BRAG about beating them 75-0 but that shows the PERSON that you are.

Hey its football you play to score, you cant go out and take a knee every down

CardinalAlum Wrote:Hey its football you play to score, you cant go out and take a knee every down

Why get on hear and brag about beating a weak team, Does that make you feel all mighty. ""I'LL KELP YOU OUT"" JOHN HARDIN beat a 0-5 team that has scored 12 pts all year JOHN HARDIN is the GREATEST IN THE WORLD OF FOOTBALL. If there fans are like you they are a joke :Cheerlead JOHN HARDIN :Cheerlead JOHN HARDIN :Cheerlead JOHN HARDIN :Cheerlead
SEKentucky Wrote:Why get on hear and brag about beating a weak team, Does that make you feel all mighty. ""I'LL KELP YOU OUT"" JOHN HARDIN beat a 0-5 team that has scored 12 pts all year JOHN HARDIN is the GREATEST IN THE WORLD OF FOOTBALL. If there fans are like you they are a joke :Cheerlead JOHN HARDIN :Cheerlead JOHN HARDIN :Cheerlead JOHN HARDIN :Cheerlead
Lol no one was even bragging it was just the stat line he posted just like all the other scores he post, And im not a fan of either team.
CardinalAlum Wrote:Lol no one was even bragging it was just the stat line he posted just like all the other scores he post, And im not a fan of either team.

Like HE SAID to begin. BGR Polls. BUMP-BUMP-BUMP-BUMP-BUMP-BUMP-BUMP-BUMP-BUMP.... Why does he bump a BGR POLL for John Hardin beating a Iroquoise team. JOHN HARDIN should drop 2 places in all polls for playing and bragging about beating this team.
Sounds like someone has some sour grapes about this game
CardinalAlum Wrote:Sounds like someone has some sour grapes about this game

GREAT WIN, You beat a great team there. You should be proud.
SEKentucky Wrote:GREAT WIN, You beat a great team there. You should be proud.
I didnt beat anyone Im a Sheldon Clark Fan, and would you like some cheese with that Wine.
CardinalAlum Wrote:I didnt beat anyone Im a Sheldon Clark Fan, and would you like some cheese with that Wine.

Who you BEAT for PLEASURE and make them fill good, thats up to you have fun at it. I know nothing about Sheldon Clark. I was talking about John Hardin """you want some Cheese with your wine""":hilarious::hilarious:.
Ouch.

Congrats John Hardin.
CardinalAlum Wrote:I didnt beat anyone Im a Sheldon Clark Fan, and would you like some cheese with that Wine.

Sheldon Clark has played a tough schedule so far, I hope that your team wins its remaining games. It has to get better.
SEKentucky,

1) Stardust is NOT a John Hardin homer. He started threads about a bunch of other games too, and I don't see you jumping his tail for that.

2) Iroquois is a DISTRICT game. It had to be played.

3) Before playing Iroquois, John Hardin handed Boyle its first shutout in more than a decade, beat LexCath at LexCath, blanked Meade and hammered a Henry Clay team that has a D-I signee and entered the season ranked sixth in 6-A. Even with Iroquois factored in, John Hardin has played a tougher schedule than most EKY teams.

4) I don't see any JH homers bragging on this thread.