•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Tumblers in the 15th
Caitlyn Back from magoffin is very good i was really impressed with what i saw tonight!
Caitlyn Back.. MC
According to one of the MCHS cheerleders, KAPOS teams weren't allowed to do "fulls" as of this year.
It was a rumor that they weren't allowed to be thrown on the gym floor, but it ended up being false.
Phelps had a boy with a full and it was SO fast. Very pretty. Definetly one of the best at Kapos in 07. he didn't get to do it in the routine but during warmups he was warming it up and it looked awesome.
gangsta02 Wrote:Phelps had a boy with a full and it was SO fast. Very pretty. Definetly one of the best at Kapos in 07. he didn't get to do it in the routine but during warmups he was warming it up and it looked awesome.

thanks so much. I was going to do it but one of the girls stood right in my way as my tumbing pass was going on. But o well, im going to do it at state and hopefully the all a this weekend.
Did anyone see Magoffins standing 3 an a Full?? It was awesome!!
StillAFan Wrote:According to one of the MCHS cheerleders, KAPOS teams weren't allowed to do "fulls" as of this year.

well then y did they throw 2 at kapos region?
15thRegionCheer Wrote:Did anyone see Magoffins standing 3 an a Full?? It was awesome!!

what about p-ville's standing three and a full?

they are also throwin 4-5 other one's jus not consitant!:dontthink
Phelps_Dancer!!!!! Wrote:thanks so much. I was going to do it but one of the girls stood right in my way as my tumbing pass was going on. But o well, im going to do it at state and hopefully the all a this weekend.

Hey U.... I am SOOOOOOOOO proud of you!!! I told ya didn't I!!! LOL.... congrats and you throw that baby at All-A and at State.... :Clap: :Cheerlead
Brittany Moore from SC is a very good tumbler. She was supposed to do 3-and-a-full in the opening but pulled an upper thigh muscle a couple of weeks ago so it hindered her. She can also do an excellent front punch, but again the thigh has been a problem. Megan Stepp is also an amazing tumbler. She can do probably anything but a full, and I wouldn't be surprised if you see her doing it next year. She can do anything running OR standing. Her pass last night was three bounders....better than anything I could ever do in high school and I was a very good tumbler. Jackie Smith is also a great tumbler. Megan and Jackie will be seniors next year and I know they'll be working toward whatever it takes to go to state.

Our best tumbler cheers at River Cities now. I haven't talked to Nikki Presley in a couple of months, but I know she now throws standing back-handspring full, which is better than anything I saw last night. I have no idea what her running pass is, but when she was a sophomore (2 years ago) she threw full-hand-hand-full, and I'm positive she's much better now!
A Magoffin girl threw standing hand full at KAPOS.
No, the girl from Magoffin threw standing 3 handsprings and a full. I've seen the routine twice and each time it looked like 3-full to me....I could be wrong though. Nikki throws 1 standing handspring and then a full. But the girl from Magoffin was awesome... I'm not trying to take anything away from her.
I thought you were just trying to say nobody threw something like that at KAPOS. It was 3 and a full. I've seen the girl you are talking about from SC tumble, and she is really really good!
15thRegionCheer Wrote:Did anyone see Magoffins standing 3 an a Full?? It was awesome!!

Indeed it was. Very nice Caitlyn Back!:Cheerlead
Yes SC had a full however from what i saw it was a round-off hand full not a standing...magoffin did the standing 3-full....
No use to brag over Pikevilles tumbling. Everyone knows it is awesome. I just thought it was great for Magoffin to have a full, since they have NEVER had one (or never had anyone throw one).
Megan Reel from Johnson Central has thrown a full for three years. She broke her leg while tumbling in December and has not recovered enough yet to do one. Hopefully she will be able to by the 57th district basketball. I was impressed that she was back on the floor in short order considering her injury.

With all the talent in the area, why does someone not start an all star team for the girls who are serious about competition so the girls do not have to go Huntington or Lexington? Alot of great girls on some of the weaker teams do not get a chance to compete if they get beat out at KAPOS and it seems a waste with their talent.
15thRegionCheer Wrote:Yes SC had a full however from what i saw it was a round-off hand full not a standing...magoffin did the standing 3-full....

...that wasn't Nikki, she doesn't cheer there anymore.
15thRegionCheer Wrote:Yes SC had a full however from what i saw it was a round-off hand full not a standing...magoffin did the standing 3-full....

If you read my post correctly I said that she was SUPPOSED to do it in the opening but she has a thigh injury.....
niki varney from pikeville
polka dot Wrote:niki varney from pikeville

I agreee! i thought i was good but man she knows how to tumble!! I love watching her tumble, shes great!
polka dot Wrote:niki varney from pikeville

she can also JUMP outta this world.......those toe touches are awesome.:Cheerlead
Abby Humphrey a Freshman from Paintsville is an outstanding tumbler! If I am not mistaken she threw two or three hand fulls in one game, I believe the Painsville vs. JC game... Chelsie Webb and Megan Reel from JC are also great tumblers, but unfourtnatly for JC they are seniors this year!
DOG! Wrote:Abby Humphrey a Freshman from Paintsville is an outstanding tumbler! If I am not mistaken she threw two or three hand fulls in one game, I believe the Painsville vs. JC game... Chelsie Webb and Megan Reel from JC are also great tumblers, but unfourtnatly for JC they are seniors this year!

Wow, really? I didn't know anyone from Paintsville could throw a full.
Yeah, really... Abby came from LC, Abby was also on the River Cities All Star Team but recently quit because of the long drive to and from Hurricane, WV where the team practices three to four times a week!
Megan Stepp from SC is pretty great!
She is working on a full and can do anything you throw at her!
Megan Stepp from SC {is a very good tumbler}
she really can do anything you tell her to!..
Charlie Murphy from Johns Creek is a pretty amazing tumbler.
and so is Taylor Murphy from Pike Central
They are both awesome!
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next