•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Tumblers in the 15th
wanger Wrote:Nikki Pressly has to be higher than 8th!

I think that list was compiled last year, half of them graduated or doesn't even cheer. What is everyones thoughts about this years tumblers.... any improvements over summer?
Brittany Moore from Sheldon Clark! And Megan Stepp alos from SCHS!!! Brittany can do a full and meg is working on hers also!
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:** I'm not trying to start anything. I know it's good to have rivalry. But ONLY to a certain degree!! Why trash talk the whole year? That only makes everyone mad and causes a lot of pressure and un-needed stress.

** I think everyone is good and the competiton is going to be tough this year, but I can't stand when people trash talk. Especially focusing on one squad. I'm impressed with every squad I've seen this year and I think that all of them will be tough to beat. Good luck and be safe!

:thumpsup: Nice post!
Amanda Bumgardener ( I'm not sure that I spelled her lastname right) but anyway she is one of the best tumblers around is back this year at Lawrence County....Go AMANDA
Krista Brown is a very talented tumbler also. She has a full and was working on alternating fulls. She broke her arm but we expect her back soon. Get well soon Lil'B
JCHS has a group of senior girls who are very talented and work very hard under Antita Sturgill.

Megan Reel is one of the best tumblers in the region on this squad. In addition to cheering, she also has been a state performer on the swim team and does both at the same time.

Even though Megan has not had the formal gymnastic training alot of the girls in the region have and is nursing a leg injury, she has attracted alot of attention at some college camps she has attended and has the athletic ability to perform at the next level. Look for her to shine by KAPOS.
Ashley Tate,(belfry) is a powerful tumbler..... her tuck is the highest I think I've seen.
Megan Reel from JC...She is recovering from a fractured bone in her leg but will be one of the top if not the top tumbler in the whole state..
Jennifer Belcher & Brittany Phillips from Prestonsburg are really good tumblers
Caitlyn Back from Magoffin Co. is unreal. This is first year cheering and before that she was a competative gymnast.
However, you won't see the full potential of tumblers during basketball season because full's are illegal on the gym floor.
Since when?
I was wondering about the fulls on floors too. This has been done for a long time and I have seen it several times this year. When did they out law fulls on the floor?
I'm not sure about this rule, but I know the rules do not allow teams to do basket tosses on hard surfaces.
I dont know what u are talking about up there lol But anyways this thread is for who are the Best Tumblers.. but anyway Brittany Phillips from Prestonsburg is an outstanding tumbler!! She cheered for Cheer-Excite Allstars and other teams.. shes a very good tumbler!:Cheerlead
Actually rules about tumbling were being discussed, if you would look at page 4. I just added the rule about basket tosses in there!
57thScarlett Wrote:Caitlyn Back from Magoffin Co. is unreal. This is first year cheering and before that she was a competative gymnast.
However, you won't see the full potential of tumblers during basketball season because full's are illegal on the gym floor.

This is the first I've heard of this new rule.. Where did you hear it from & is it true?
I was at a basketball game and asked why a cheerleader wasn't throwing her full. Someone told me that they had changed the rules or something. It was the first I had heard of it too.
Mary Helen Jones is a WONDERFUL AWESOMETASTIC tumbler... did any of you see her full last year at KAPOS?? IT WAS OVER MY HEAD!
i believe it was over Matt Roberts' head...and he is a tall guy.
Caitlyn Back- Magoffin Co.
Someone said that the twins from dorton are good! i agree however, they are not just in 6th they are supposed to be in a higher grade but still for thier age they are good! and they moved to pikeville this year!
Pike central has some good tumblers
Kaytlin Cox--Er
15thballin Wrote:Pike central has some good tumblers

Thank You Very Much! :Thumbs:
I think Pike Central has alot of talent on there squad , Mary Helen Jones, Cara Williamson,Krista Brown,Sara Williams, really stand out but the other girls have really improved since last year keep up the good work girls we're proud of you all.
ty u so so much!
Britany moore -SC was Niki Presley but she went to some diff. competion team

but wow you chicks talk something awful i thought guys in the football forums were bad...jeeezz
The Kidd sisters from AC are awesome tumblers...Emily as we all know has been awesome for a while but her younger sister Haley is just a freshman and is coming on strong! She got her arabian about a week ago and she should be one of the best around by the time she is a senior!
Caitlyn Back from magoffin county is an awesome tumbler!
Sheldon clark has goos tumblers, Megan stepp, Brittany Moore, Jackie Smith
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next