Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 60 Prestonsburg 38
Final
WOW!!!!Big Win Cards!
SC has been playing a whole lot better.

What has happened to P-burg???????
wow
SC is much better than the past few years.
"Kitty" Wrote:SC is much better than the past few years.

:confused: Do you think it is because of the coaching change?
Did not see this one coming. The way that everyone talked P-burg had a solid team this year with more than one or two standouts..

Is SC that good or did the Burg have a bad night?
I haven't seen SC play but Pburg has played bad the last couple of weeks.. hope they pick it up before the district tounry
big win for my lady cards! Coach Harless is doing some good things.
"thetribe" Wrote:Did not see this one coming. The way that everyone talked P-burg had a solid team this year with more than one or two standouts..

Is SC that good or did the Burg have a bad night?

I didn't go to the game, but I'd venture to guess Pburg had a bad night.
Good win Cards!
"MCfan" Wrote::confused: Do you think it is because of the coaching change?
No I don't think that its because of the coaching change. Their previous coach (Coach Newsome) was a great coach. How could you not be a great coach with all that experience behind her? She, Coach Harless, and Coach Allen are all great coachs and they happen to have some great talent backing them up. Jude<- who scored 30 points in one game, Sumpter<- Sweet JUMPS! and an awesome team palyer, Preece<- awesome player, great team motivator much more, Cornette<- great gaurd( needs to shoot a lil' more), Allen<- Pretty flippin sweet( no matter how she feels she can put that behind her and get the job done), and all the other girls are awesome too. They had a bad year last year, don't blame the coach. I've known these girls all my life and I knew that once they got their skills fine tuned that they could do some serious damage! All I can say is these girls are the ones to look out for!