Poll: Who ya got
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Phelps
30.00%
Fairview
70.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phelps @ Fairview 9/9
Who wins?
myhero#5 Wrote:Who wins?

Fairview by a bunch.
Question: Why is Fairview playing Phelps?
Fairview....
whoops. Missed the other thread, question still stands lol.
They want a easy game before district play?
Phelps leaves this game 3-1.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Question: Why is Fairview playing Phelps?
Good question. Their schedule was not designed to test them,IMO. I think they will regret it come playoff time.
Fairview in a big way! Come on' it won't prove anything! Fairview had a chance to win some big games this year with a couple open dates. They have some of the best players in the area, Give the boys a chance to prove it!
Why does it kill Fairview in playoffs? They could play phelps again in playoffs best team they could see in state semis would be hazard or they could get beat by raceland or pikeville. As I have stated before I believe Nate tried to get couple of better teams to play but it didn't work out. I just tired of ppl talking about the schedule and playoff time, will your kids have confidence if you are 4 6 entering the playoffs after playing 5 or 6 teams way better than you? I think your argument while valid isn't that big of deal in high school football plus phelps coach Jesse peck and fairview coach know each other pretty well that's why they got together and got a game.
Fairview wins 66-6!
Fairview 38-7
I don't think anybody should have fairview in any type of football conversation until they play somebody. I'm sorry but until they play somebody we shouldn't talk about them. they may be the best class A school in the region but, we won't know until they actually play a football team.
Fairview by 3 TD's.
Fairview 49-6.
Russellpride, Nate isn't going to do nothing without music's approval! Music and the boys knows after Turner is gone the pipe-line is gone and he doesn't want to get in the situation of dropping good teams when the pipe-line is gone. I don't agree with that, I say change the schedule with the talent.
that's right Wrote:Russellpride, Nate isn't going to do nothing without music's approval! Music and the boys knows after Turner is gone the pipe-line is gone and he doesn't want to get in the situation of dropping good teams when the pipe-line is gone. I don't agree with that, I say change the schedule with the talent.

No offense but I don't care I know Nate and he is doing great job with that small program so just give some credit
that's right Wrote:Russellpride, Nate isn't going to do nothing without music's approval! Music and the boys knows after Turner is gone the pipe-line is gone and he doesn't want to get in the situation of dropping good teams when the pipe-line is gone. I don't agree with that, I say change the schedule with the talent.

RAMBAIT Wrote:I don't think anybody should have fairview in any type of football conversation until they play somebody. I'm sorry but until they play somebody we shouldn't talk about them. they may be the best class A school in the region but, we won't know until they actually play a football team.

Rambait you are like most raceland fans on these sites senile
Fairview in a big way. I've always had respect for these guys and am happy to see them keep winning.

Going to be a huge game on the October 14th! That will be a game worth starting a thread about.