Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Florida 23 - (16) Notre Dame 20
Final from ND
Awesome!!
I called this one!

LOL @ EKFF for talking bout ND in the National Title Game.
Every year ESPN and most other media outlets try and tell us how great over rated University is going to be, and every year for GOD only knows how long this is what happens when they actaully play the game.

I can hear Lou tell us why Over rated U. will recover and run the table.
I love it when ND loses.
Id root for TENN if they were playing ND.
Just another team like Ohio State that is way OVERRATED every single year.
Lee Corso said this was the best ND team in 10 years. If so sure didnt look like it to me. I'd say it was hard to get back in flow for the Irish, being down 10, than taking off 2hours, trying to come back than taking another break due to the weather delays.
MVP2 Wrote:Lee Corso said this was the best ND team in 10 years. If so sure didnt look like it to me. I'd say it was hard to get back in flow for the Irish, being down 10, than taking off 2hours, trying to come back than taking another break due to the weather delays.

South Florida was delayed the same amount of time. A delay usually hurts the team that is ahead as it takes away their momentum. At the turn of the century, the Ivy League schools were dominant in college football but no more. The same thing with Notre Dame. They are a team of the past. Touchdown Jesus has bigger fish to fry then worry about helping Irish Leprechauns win ball games. If they were in the SEC, they would be battling UK and Vanderbilt for the hind tit.
You all suck! > : o

Team seemed to play much, much better with Tommy Rees as QB, so he'll probably be the starter for here on.

Smh.
Looks like Notre Dame is way overrated again.
Whats funny is all these people talking trash about Notre Dame and their fav team says Kentucky.... But I everyone is just waiting to see who's going to be the best team and start cheering for them...
ekff Wrote:Whats funny is all these people talking trash about Notre Dame and their fav team says Kentucky.... But I everyone is just waiting to see who's going to be the best team and start cheering for them...

Well none of us was saying UK is going to be in the national Championship. I said before the season started that they would suck one again, COmpared to how good they will make them sound. ND is a team of the paste.
ekff Wrote:Whats funny is all these people talking trash about Notre Dame and their fav team says Kentucky.... But I everyone is just waiting to see who's going to be the best team and start cheering for them...

Nope. I stated that if they were in the SEC they would be a member of the hind tit nation along with UK and Vandy.
I feel sorry for the ND 2nd team RB that fumbled on the 1 yard line. ND tore South Florida's D up on the way to what seemed like an easy ND TD. Just 2 1/2 minutes into the game it looked like it would be a rout for ND. Wood looked awesome at RB for the Irish. He got noticeably tired when they got close to the goal line, though. ND sent in Gray and he fumbled on the 1 yard line. SF ran it back for a TD. Instead of it being ND up 7-0, it was SF up 7-0. That play changed the whole game. You could see it in the ND players' eyes and actions.

1 play CAN make change a complete game.

No, bandwagon fan here. I'll cheer for UK and watch every game if they were 0-11 going into the Tennessee game. Now, if anyone knows me they know I'm one of the biggest SEC fans out there that goes for all sports so at the end of the year when a SEC team is holding up that trophy.Yup, I'm going to be cheering, saying I told you so.
OVERRATED Once again. When will we ever quit hearing about ND.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:South Florida was delayed the same amount of time. A delay usually hurts the team that is ahead as it takes away their momentum. At the turn of the century, the Ivy League schools were dominant in college football but no more. The same thing with Notre Dame. They are a team of the past. Touchdown Jesus has bigger fish to fry then worry about helping Irish Leprechauns win ball games. If they were in the SEC, they would be battling UK and Vanderbilt for the hind tit.

Oh, ONB posted one that I can agree with.....:trolldad2:

Notre Dame is what UK Basketball had fallen to in the 2000's! No one besides their faithful cares about them. Not until they can bring in a charismatic coach that is willing to play in the gray areas will ND ever get back to the prominence they once did!

I think it is good for College Football to have a strong Fighting Irish! I hate them, but it takes the fun out of hating them when they are horrible!
I don't care... I'm a die-heart Notre Dame and have been my whole life... I still think ND is going to have a pretty good season...
MVP2 Wrote:I called this one!

LOL @ EKFF for talking bout ND in the National Title Game.

Haha bro, when I watched this game I thought of you, hahaah!

I think ND just had a bad game, and USF is damn good. They'll get better and fix those turnovers and still have a good season. Just no BCS bowl.
ekff Wrote:I don't care... I'm a die-heart Notre Dame and have been my whole life... I still think ND is going to have a pretty good season...

8-5 is a pretty good season, well - it's not real bad.......:flame:

Because you cant put an SEC logo there. Its not an option.
I hate this, Notre Dame has always been one of my favorite teams. Even though they've sucked here lately.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:OVERRATED Once again. When will we ever quit hearing about ND.

It's kind of like Kentucky Basketball your never going to stop hearing about it no matter if they win a championship or not....There history draws people to them... It's a respect thing!!!!!
I think that Notre Dame has fallen on way harder times then UK Basketball has ever had.
ekff Wrote:It's kind of like Kentucky Basketball your never going to stop hearing about it no matter if they win a championship or not....There history draws people to them... It's a respect thing!!!!!

Yeah, well I respect Army's football team because they used to be great - but those days are history! The Fighting Irish can only make a splash in college football again if they pull the rest of the sports out of the Big East and move to either a conference like the SEC or Big 10. Yes, they get Blue Chip athletes there, but not at the same level they used to. Notre Dame is boring now. Who wants to live in South Bend and freeze their tail off in the Winter!
Stardust Wrote:Yeah, well I respect Army's football team because they used to be great - but those days are history! The Fighting Irish can only make a splash in college football again if they pull the rest of the sports out of the Big East and move to either a conference like the SEC or Big 10. Yes, they get Blue Chip athletes there, but not at the same level they used to. Notre Dame is boring now. Who wants to live in South Bend and freeze their tail off in the Winter!

:Thumbs: Yes I agree with 100% of this post. Believe it or not. The schools in the warmer climates are getting and keeping the top players. I think this is one advantage the SEC has. It is warm, you don't freeze your butt off in the winter(unless on some days in Lexington), and at most of the schools, you have half-naked coeds year around. Piss on the snow.
OrangenowBlue Wrote::Thumbs: Yes I agree with 100% of this post. Believe it or not. The schools in the warmer climates are getting and keeping the top players. I think this is one advantage the SEC has. It is warm, you don't freeze your butt off in the winter(unless on some days in Lexington), and at most of the schools, you have half-naked coeds year around. Piss on the snow.

Ditto - though the SEC is the powerhouse of college football, look where those powerhouse teams are located! The schools that still have cold weather in November are not at the top of either division. The reason UK gets killed in their home games is those teams want to get the game over with asap and get back on the plane out of there!
I loved the outcome of this one!