Poll: Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Allen Central
29.17%
Betsy Layne
70.83%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne @ Allen Central 9/9/11
Dragonsdad Wrote:Were you at the Bell/Midlesboro game filming?
No, this game will be the first one I have shot typical I only produce the news but now im shooting sports for the OT gang as well. Mainly my games will be close by since im producing as well. Maybe ill get over your alls way sometime in the near future/ :rockon:
Betsy Layne- 28

Allen Central- 12
Allen Central 26-22.
Will this game be on the radio?
I just watched this one on VHS as it was sent to me a few days back.
This one I.M.O. was a very hard hitting game that was fun to watch between to teams that do not really seem that far apart in talent level.

I really do not think either team is any where close to winning a state title just yet.

Overall I think the refs let both teams get away from a lot but nothing too bad compared to things I have seen before.

That looked like to be one of the cheapest shots I have seen all season at the end of the game.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:I just watched this one on VHS as it was sent to me a few days back.
This one I.M.O. was a very hard hitting game that was fun to watch between to teams that do not really seem that far apart in talent level.

I really do not think either team is any where close to winning a state title just yet.

Overall I think the refs let both teams get away from a lot but nothing too bad compared to things I have seen before.

That looked like to be one of the cheapest shots I have seen all season at the end of the game.
Umm old news buddy