Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowling in Eastern Kentucky.
Anyone know who all is going to compete this year? This is a winter sport that will start I think in either October and November. Still haven't heard if Letcher Central will field a team. The rec center is almost complete and they will have a bowling alley in there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
My understanding is that Letcher Central will have a bowling team.
Great News!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

perry talked about it while i was in high school, i wished they would have came through with it! had a few good bowlers in the school at the time!
Lexington, Louisville, and the NKY areas have had bowling for a few years now. I coached at Bourbon County High School last year, but this will be the first year that the KHSAA will sanction it. It was actually a lot of fun, the matches are extremely competitive and fast paced.

Last year our season ran from early October - March. It's a long season.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:Lexington, Louisville, and the NKY areas have had bowling for a few years now. I coached at Bourbon County High School last year, but this will be the first year that the KHSAA will sanction it. It was actually a lot of fun, the matches are extremely competitive and fast paced.

Last year our season ran from early October - March. It's a long season.

sure wish EKY had teams when i was in school! the long season would of been pretty fun!
The problem at some schools is accessability to a bowling alley. I know in the 14th region you have bowling alleys in Hazard, at the Sportsplex in Hindman, and at the new REC Center in Whitesburg(Opening in October).
They don't like much do they? Looks really good!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

So can everyone tell me who there coach will be at there school? Still no word on who is our coach.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!