Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What did you get your bf/gf for V-day?
I got my girlfriend a ring, flowers and nice lil bear!!!!!!
girl friend? can someone tell me the definition of a GF? lol.......i was tlaking to one of my buddies today and he said r u going out with this girl tonight I said nope you know why, he said why I said bc I dont wanna have to take her out on V day im gonna save money lol.....im not cheap but girls arent worth the trouble they expect too much and if you get her a ring this yr buddy u mgiht as well buy her a house next yr or she wont be pleased haha.....
football05 Wrote:girl friend? can someone tell me the definition of a GF? lol.......i was tlaking to one of my buddies today and he said r u going out with this girl tonight I said nope you know why, he said why I said bc I dont wanna have to take her out on V day im gonna save money lol.....im not cheap but girls arent worth the trouble they expect too much and if you get her a ring this yr buddy u mgiht as well buy her a house next yr or she wont be pleased haha.....

Right on brother, right on....
idk yet lol.. and its already the 12th
football05 Wrote:girl friend? can someone tell me the definition of a GF? lol.......i was tlaking to one of my buddies today and he said r u going out with this girl tonight I said nope you know why, he said why I said bc I dont wanna have to take her out on V day im gonna save money lol.....im not cheap but girls arent worth the trouble they expect too much and if you get her a ring this yr buddy u mgiht as well buy her a house next yr or she wont be pleased haha.....

haha last yr my boyfriend bought me a ring and this yr he bought us a house. But it wasn't cuz i wasn't pleased it's cuz he wanted too.

anyways i got him a model car to put together, a model car already put together, a knife, a stuff animal, some candy, and a watch.
Im not a buddy and if she wants a house next year I might just get her one!!!
Some good cheap flowers and going to treat her to dinner at an upscale restaurant probably in Cinci. Nothing too spectacular...
girlfriends are WAY overrated:flame:
So far I've bought him some candy and a stuffed animal.. i'm not sure what else I will get.. anybody have any ideas??
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:So far I've bought him some candy and a stuffed animal.. i'm not sure what else I will get.. anybody have any ideas??
That is plenty....if they complain...you need to start finding a different GF!!!
The Guru Wrote:That is plenty....if they complain...you need to start finding a different GF!!!

I have a bf ..lol
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:I have a bf ..lol
OMG!!! I forgot about that!!!!Sorry!
Any way....same advise for you towards your BF!!!
But now that I think about it........if you wanted to get a GF.....I might be interested in buying you both some valentines presents!!:beg: Wink
I big, fat box of NOTHING!
15th I am in the same boat as you. I have no idea what to buy. I was thinking candy, a teddy bear, a really cheesy Valentine just being silly, and other than that I am drawing a blank.

The Guru Wrote:But now that I think about it........if you wanted to get a GF.....I might be interested in buying you both some valentines presents!!

Duh 15th, all your friends are dinosaurs!
Smart Man...Smart Man :thumb:
thetribe Wrote:15th I am in the same boat as you. I have no idea what to buy. I was thinking candy, a teddy bear, a really cheesy Valentine just being silly, and other than that I am drawing a blank.

Duh 15th, all your friends are dinosaurs!

lol.. Yeap.. sure can't think of many who aren't lol
It happens.
beef I have been told that im pretty smart before lol......

wonder what oledaddy QQ is getting BGG?
Well, I'd like to send someone on here something, but he's married, what should I do?Confusedhh:
Flowers...you can't go wrong w/flowers!
Ok the final list, She got a ring, card, 3 bears, flowers and come candy.....Hope she likes it
Dozen roses, box of candy, a card and she has to figure out where she wants to have dinner.
football05 Wrote:beef I have been told that im pretty smart before lol......

wonder what oledaddy QQ is getting BGG?

We don't buy each other expensive gifts on Valentine's Day...

I am so surprised that many of you feel like you have to go on a spending spree for Valentine's Day. Showing someone that you love or care about them can be done in many ways for next to nothing(FREE)...

Gosh, I feel old for saying this but...as you get older you realize that the thought you put into a gift means way more than the amount of money you spend...If the person you are currently with expects big gifts and would not be satisfied with anything less then you are with the WRONG person...
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:We don't buy each other expensive gifts on Valentine's Day...

I am so surprised that many of you feel like you have to go on a spending spree for Valentine's Day. Showing someone that you love or care about them can be done in many ways for next to nothing(FREE)...

Gosh, I feel old for saying this but...as you get older you realize that the thought you put into a gift means way more than the amount of money you spend...If the person you are currently with expects big gifts and would not be satisfied with anything less then you are with the WRONG person...

You guys need to listen to BGG. She knows what is up.

It sounds like too many of you are buying into the "I love my high school girlfriend/boyfriend" game. Just spend a couple hours with each other and talk about old times--that carries a lot more value than a box of candy or flowers.
A new microwave, because the other one broke :Sad04:. I did take her to Baltimore this weekend to see Disney on Ice. I guess I did ok. Guess what she got me? A new microwave :lmao: .

Tongueuke:
I made a home-made valentines day card, we both did actually and exchanged this weekend. We agreed not to spend any money, and basically sat around and watched movies this whole weekend enjoying the time we do get to spend together.
Ask anyone who knows me, when I'm with them I dont have a care in the world and they get ALL of my attention.
BallaBaby Wrote:I made a home-made valentines day card, we both did actually and exchanged this weekend. We agreed not to spend any money, and basically sat around and watched movies this whole weekend enjoying the time we do get to spend together.
Ask anyone who knows me, when I'm with them I dont have a care in the world and they get ALL of my attention.

I feel the same way, I have a wonder girlfriend, that I love dearly
Ahhh I got nothing for Valentine's Day...but I did send someone a card lol.
same here Cali
actually I got a head cold
Fuzzy5118 Wrote:Well, I'd like to send someone on here something, but he's married, what should I do?Confusedhh:

Turn around and walk the other way.

Doc Holliday Wrote:I got a head cold

Glad to see my gift made it, and right on time. The carriers are dead on this year. :big grin: