Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transferrs
How many girls have changed schools this year?
Will they be a help to the school they moved to when they are able to play?
Paige Lowe-she left central to play for betsy layne. i think she will be a help to those girls if she stays.
Anna Sanders-left east ridge to play for pikeville. I dont know much on this girl, and what made her decide to leave the ridge, but I played with her last year. She quick off her feet, not afraid to take it to the goal and draw the contact, and she's a good defenesive player. In my opinion, she will be a great help to the Panthers.But, will sitting out a year have a bad affect on her, or will she be better than ever, knowing that she has to prove something to the Lady Warriors and the staff at East Ridge. Whats your alls opinions on this girl?
I don't know any other transferrs, if you can fill me in on why they left their old school and will they help the team at the school they have moved to? Thanks!:please:
paige lowe left for lack of playing time and she was getting treated like crap at central and went to betsy lane kayla johnson left valley because of the new coach and thencame to come to central then left central because she was gettin treated unfair and the coach
adrienne slone left central because of the new coach and her sister samantha was still at phelps.kim coleman left central because of the new coach plus lack of playing to go to phelps and a starter and leading scorer so theres the central transfers
"basketball_20" Wrote:paige lowe left for lack of playing time and she was getting treated like crap at central and went to betsy lane kayla johnson left valley because of the new coach and thencame to come to central then left central because she was gettin treated unfair and the coach
adrienne slone left central because of the new coach and her sister samantha was still at phelps.kim coleman left central because of the new coach plus lack of playing to go to phelps and a starter and leading scorer so theres the central transfers

okay Paige for one thing had one huge attitude problem left the team twice and got suspended from ball till JAN. that is not Butcher that is Paige being a hot head...Johnson was getting playing time but didn't think that she was getting enough so transfered again and from what ive heard almost left Phelps just as of recent...Slone just did not want to play under Butcher oh well her loss...Coleman okay she did not leave b/c she wanted to it was her father, I do not understand why u just said she wasn't getting enough playing time b/c guess what she did not even play one game with Pike Central and how could have she been the leading scorer this year for PC when she never played for them or for this fact even last year considering a knee injury put her out until district tournament where she was only avg around 6 points a game...
Heather Martin left Knott Central for Letcher Central!
And yes, Heather Martin has helped TREMENDOUSLY as L.C.C.! I heard she left because there coach left at Knott Central.
That is one of the rumors every body has heard. I have talked to Heather about it after she left and yes some of it was the coach that left but most of it was her perents decissoin.
Please everyone on pcc team has huge attitude problem not just the Paige Lowe girl If she got in trouble because one of the girls on the team started an argument with her then the other girl as well as Paige should have been punished you simply don't punish one and not the other. I wish Paige all the best.
:rules:
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:okay Paige for one thing had one huge attitude problem left the team twice and got suspended from ball till JAN. that is not Butcher that is Paige being a hot head...Johnson was getting playing time but didn't think that she was getting enough so transfered again and from what ive heard almost left Phelps just as of recent...Slone just did not want to play under Butcher oh well her loss...Coleman okay she did not leave b/c she wanted to it was her father, I do not understand why u just said she wasn't getting enough playing time b/c guess what she did not even play one game with Pike Central and how could have she been the leading scorer this year for PC when she never played for them or for this fact even last year considering a knee injury put her out until district tournament where she was only avg around 6 points a game...
"callmeclutch" Wrote:That is one of the rumors every body has heard. I have talked to Heather about it after she left and yes some of it was the coach that left but most of it was her perents decissoin.

Isn't Coach Rhett Gibson dating her mother and it was more of his idea!
"bubba gump" Wrote:Isn't Coach Rhett Gibson dating her mother and it was more of his idea!
You hit the nail on the head!
"foulshot" Wrote:Please everyone on pcc team has huge attitude problem not just the Paige Lowe girl If she got in trouble because one of the girls on the team started an argument with her then the other girl as well as Paige should have been punished you simply don't punish one and not the other. I wish Paige all the best.
:rules:

She walked out on the team...Not once but twice im sorry but im not punishing other players b/c she walks out on the team...If you knew anything and watched PC play then you would know that now since she is gone these girls click like clock work and all get along and hang out outside of the gym and school...
"bubba gump" Wrote:Isn't Coach Rhett Gibson dating her mother and it was more of his idea!

Yes he is but lets no get into his personal life. Rhett was only voicing what he thought would be best for Heather and quiet frankly I do beleive it is working. She has had a remarkable season and any team is lucky to have her. KCC would love to have her back. But once again Heather did what Heather wanted to do. Her mom and what Rhett said was only to try and influence her to choose where to go. She had the choice KCC or LCC and she choose the program she thought would help her get a good quality scholarship. I am sure it was a tuff decision for Heather.
Don't you just love it how players get on here and comment and brag about themselves like nobody knows it's really them? LMAO
"champ321" Wrote:Don't you just love it how players get on here and comment and brag about themselves like nobody knows it's really them? LMAO

In this thread who has bragged about themselves? I know it can't be me, I mean yes I have played with Heather for 2 years and I know she is a very good player and everyone else knows that. But Champ321 who has bragged?
"callmeclutch" Wrote:In this thread who has bragged about themselves? I know it can't be me, I mean yes I have played with Heather for 2 years and I know she is a very good player and everyone else knows that. But Champ321 who has bragged?

Oh no hunny not you. LoL. I actually don't even know who you are. This person knows who I am talking about. Wink
What I'm wondering is how all these transfers happened and everyone is still eligible (if I'm not mistaken) to play this year? You can't convince me that they all made legal moves (especially not to Phelps, lol).
"Phoenix" Wrote:What I'm wondering is how all these transfers happened and everyone is still eligible (if I'm not mistaken) to play this year? You can't convince me that they all made legal moves (especially not to Phelps, lol).

Well I know for a fact Martin moved to Whitesburg so that cleared her case.
"Phoenix" Wrote:What I'm wondering is how all these transfers happened and everyone is still eligible (if I'm not mistaken) to play this year? You can't convince me that they all made legal moves (especially not to Phelps, lol).
I think that a couple at least are having to sit out a year...
[/QUOTE]What I'm wondering is how all these transfers happened and everyone is still eligible (if I'm not mistaken) to play this year? You can't convince me that they all made legal moves (especially not to Phelps, lol).[QUOTE]
Anna Sanders has to sit out a year,I know this for a fact!lol
Dont know much about these transfers but I think it is to easy for transfers to get eligible. Does the KHSAA really check into these transfers or do they just take someones word?
Quote:Dont know much about these transfers but I think it is to easy for transfers to get eligible. Does the KHSAA really check into these transfers or do they just take someones word?
In my case, they just took someone's word. I was legally moved and should have been released to play this year, but someone said I still lived at my old house, and the KHSAA took their word without visiting my new residence.
Many girls do get released without even moving ar changing residence legally. They either give a fake address or a family members and the KHSAA took their word for it.
I guess they just release who they want, and hold back others, but I'm fine with the chance to rest.
only one that isnt allowed to play is paige lowe