Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will valley win the 15th region again?
what do you all think?
put the team you pick to win.
Probably not, unless they get a good draw, and lucky...Napier is a good coach though!
JC can win the region if they play their style of basketball
i do not see Valley winning it...
Yes, ER should but they won't.
Are you talking about boys?
umm valley girls didn't win it last yr. i think you meant to put this in the boys
"Kitty" Wrote:Yes, ER should but they won't.

:lol:
yeah there talkin bout boys in the girls section? ... But Either Belfry, Magoffin, PVille, or Jc.
"i-dono" Wrote::lol:

You are so rude.
HAHAHAHAHA, I really dont think so
Greg Napier is a really good coach for shelby valley but between east ridge and valley it will be close, but East Ridge will pull it out..
no
Magoffin or belfry
no magoffin county is going to win the 15th region-:wenumber1
"hp2006" Wrote:no magoffin county is going to win the 15th region-:wenumber1

would love to see it happen but dont count on it just yet ok!
It will come down between JC and Magoffin

I do look for Valley to be in the running until the end though. They are a good ball club.
Just because you guys play in a 3 team district and get an automatic berth in the Region dosent mean your going to win the Region.

You probably wouldn't finish any better than 4th or 5th in the 57th district, which happens to have 5 teams.

All 5 capable of beating Shelby Valley.

Boy KHSAA really hooked the Pike County schools up with this realignment.
If you read my post, I didn't say Valley was going to win the Region.

I do think you are under estimating Valley just a tad bit though, but everyone has their opinion.

I don't look for Valley to win the Region-- but I do look for them to do well in the Regional tournament.
NO WAY! They are not even going to win their district! Their coach is so rude, why does he act that way. I bet he is leading the league in T's
If they aren't going to win their District.. then who's going to beat them?

Rude? He's a whole lot more "tame" then most of the coaches in the 15th. As for as technicals go, he's maybe had 2 the whole year.
"HomeGrown" Wrote:NO WAY! They are not even going to win their district! Their coach is so rude, why does he act that way. I bet he is leading the league in T's

:lol: :lame:
"HomeGrown" Wrote:NO WAY! They are not even going to win their district! Their coach is so rude, why does he act that way. I bet he is leading the league in T's

I'm all for rooting for your team - but please qualify this statement. They are
4-0 in the district - unbeaten - have beat Pikeville and ER twice each - duh! I think odds are - they are going to win the district.

Yeah, yeah, any thing can happen......
Nape rude? Ha! Guess you were at that one game last week when he got a T. I say, if you're gonna get a technical called, it should at lest be for a good reason.:ref1: :ChairHit: :Angry07:
i think belfry has a pretty good chance .. theyve really pulled things together after their seniors left last year and coach casey is working them hard. a lot of the underclassmen have stepped it up and are really pulling through. dont count them out just yet :Thumbs: