Poll: Who Ya Got?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pike Central
75.00%
Powell County
25.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central @ Powell County (9-2-11)
Pike Central (2-0) makes another semi-long roadtrip to take on the Pirates of Powell County (1-0)

Who ya got?
PCC by 28+.
Pike Central by 4 TD's & Boggs with a BIG GAME!:Clap:
4 tds huh? that's a lot of points.
I don't see a 28 point spread by no means. Pike Central is good but Powell is no slouch either. I think it will be a very good game.
If Pike Central don't pick it up some then Powell can win this one.
Boggs is the real deal for Pike Central. No doubt he is one of the best qb's in eastern Ky. Powell returns alot of experience. I know several of those kids are 3 and 4 year starters for Powell. It will be a total contrast in styles, spread vs. belly.
I'm gonna take the Pirates on this one
Pike Central by 6 TD's
Pike Central by 20 .
Pike Central-46
Powell-22

Boggs bounces back this week.
I think this will be a lot closer game than people expect. i gotta go with my pirates in a squeeker.
The Pirates will be ready. Play like your capable & you will be fine. DBs will have to really step it up!
Pike Central by 18
This one will or could come down to how the P.C.C. front 7 play.

I think they will start slow but when all is said and done P.C.C. wins by 4 td's.
Going to go with the underdogs and take the Pirates in a close one!
Pike Central starts the season off very weak schedule.

They will probably win this one by several TD"S
Pike Central by 35.
pike central not really been tested yet if they get tested they may not be able to respond ill take PCC
Pcc 42-12
I think this will be the 1st time Pike has been challenged this season. They will also have Chapman back and come out victorious 42-18.
Brandon40403 Wrote:pike central not really been tested yet if they get tested they may not be able to respond ill take PCC

:please: I disagree. This Friday I think you will see the Seniors step up, take control & show leadership. Chapman returns & you will see Boggs & rest of team back on track. Thus far they really haven't been "Challenged" nor have they had Coach there so they've been sort of "Off Key". Friday our Hawks will Fly!
Pcc 32-14
Pike Central 42-19
Best of luck to both teams :Thumbs:
Pike Central has had one of the weakest schedules thus far in EKY.

They'll win this one easily.