Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt 35 LCC 14
Final from Whitesburg.
Congrats BC
Congrats to the Bobcats. They won a hard fought victory and they deserved it. I never seen so many flags thrown. It was some of the same officials who refereed the Perry Central - Prestonsburg game last week. Letcher Central is going to have to go back to the drawing board because they need a lot of improvement to compete in what may be one of the toughest districts in the state.
The little bit I got to listen to on the radio the Breathitt announcers were talking about all the flags that had been thrown. They talked as though it pretty much went both ways with the calls.
congrats to Breahitt
The update thread for this game says it was 14 all in the 3rd. How did Breathitt blow this one open?
congrats bobcats on the win. keep up the good work
Congrats Breathitt.

This Bobcat team is a lot better than most people think and are giving them credit for.
I believe they are better but so is everybody else they play with the exception of a few. Right now, I see a possible third place in the district. Next week they play Franklin County who is a Top Ten team in the state.
Breathitt is a completely different team from last year Wink
CongratS to the bobcats on a hard fought game. I just hope Dustin sumner didn't blow his knee out because he is big piece to the puzzle. Also just like to say the refs were a joke, they need to go back through ref training because they are aweful.
Congrats Bobcats!
Another big game from Collins and Trent!

Way to go Bobcats!
It seems that Breathitt football is back!! Should be interesting to see how they do the rest of the season! Anyone got stats on Collins and Trent?

Congrats Bobcats!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Should have been 34-7. The refs missed one of the easiest calls of the night on Letchers first touchdown. After the ball was caught #4 for Breathitt was running down the WR when he was blocked in the back. He was maybe three yards from the WR when it happened. It was an absolute horrible no call and there was no excuse for it not to have been called because it happened in the middle of the field, by the ref. Overall the refs sucked both ways, never seen so many flags in one game in my life. Half of the time the jack ass'es didn't even know what they threw them for. But a great hard fought win for the Bobcats, Letcher had them on the ropes in the beginning of the third, but we were able to regroup and take control. One thing I noticed that plagued both teams tonight was FUMBLES! Definitely need to work on protecting the ball.
Breathitt Co. 35 Letcher Co. Central 14
Breathitt Co. 7 7 0 21 35
Letcher Co. Central 0 7 7 0 14
Scoring summary:
B--Josh Fletcher 11 pass from Richard Trent (Devon Rite kick); B--Will Collins 70 pass from Trent (Rite kick); L--Cory Dollarhide 85 pass from Logan Johnson (Sidney Fields kick); L--Matt Bogggs 13 pass from Johnson (Fields kick); B--Trent 1 run (kick failed); B--Collins 2 run (James Blomberg run); B--Collins 5 run (Rite kick). Records: Breathit Co. 2-0, Letcher Co. Central 1-1.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/08/17/13961...z1WEYpzVdq
Fumbles killed LCC. They was a lot of flags. At one point the ref walked off ten yards for an off side penalty, then at one point the bobcats got a pass int call and a sportsman like conduct call and still only gave LCC five yards. Even with all that going on it was a great game to watch. #7 from the Bobcats played great.