Prelims
Tavares vs Fisher

Palhares vs Miller

Thiago vs Mitchell

Assuncao vs Eduardo

Silva vs Ramos

Alcantara vs Arantes

Jabouin vs Loveland

Ballers and I have an avatar bet on the Shogun - Griffin fight.
Shogun better win.
If it goes to the ground Nogueira will win for sure, I'm taking Nogueira.

Shogun/Forrest will be a good fight, anyone remember the 1st time when they fought? Wow a fight. I gotta go with my boy Forrest again. Griffin makes it 3 a row.

Silva wont lose, Okami is just another opponent and another win for Silva.
Another win for Silva...
MVP2 Wrote:If it goes to the ground Nogueira will win for sure, I'm taking Nogueira.

Shogun/Forrest will be a good fight, anyone remember the 1st time when they fought? Wow a fight. I gotta go with my boy Forrest again. Griffin makes it 3 a row.

Silva wont lose, Okami is just another opponent and another win for Silva.

Im looking forward to this Avatar Bet!
Ballers Wrote:Avatar bet? :igiveup:

Lets not mess around with avatar bets...50$ on it.
If anyone has a link, please post
The Spider's reign of terror ends....

I got Okami
J-Rod Wrote:The Spider's reign of terror ends....

I got Okami

Okami looks like he's a tough fight for anyone
Silva dominates. The win over the Spider was a fluke back then.
Anyone got a link?
That's a good card. I wish I wasn't at work so I could watch it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
MVP2 Wrote:Anyone got a link?

If you find a good one MVP, please post it
I couldn't seem to find one SD.

I do know that my boy Forrest lost in the 1st Round by TKO. :lame:
Silva won by TKO.
Okami's gameplan was stupid!

Silva did pretty much the same thing he did in the Forrest Griffin fight, but less humiliating.

When Silva has his arms down, freakin' do something shoot in on him be aggressive, just something.

When you stand there and let him do that, he pretty much sensed intimidation...and sure enough led to the downfall of Okami.
MVP2 Wrote:I couldn't seem to find one SD.

I do know that my boy Forrest lost in the 1st Round by TKO. :lame:

I would up renting a move:zzz:
Good night of fights.
Silva needs better competition.
Nog looked awesome.
J-Rod Wrote:Okami's gameplan was stupid!

Silva did pretty much the same thing he did in the Forrest Griffin fight, but less humiliating.

When Silva has his arms down, freakin' do something shoot in on him be aggressive, just something.

When you stand there and let him do that, he pretty much sensed intimidation...and sure enough led to the downfall of Okami.

If it was that easy someone would have figured him out.
Forrest tried punching him when he did that....
and Silva painted a pretty picture of what it means to land a punch "on the button"
lol
PEOPLESCHAMP Wrote:Good night of fights.
Silva needs better competition.Nog looked awesome.

It is because of the above the conversation has been had about Silva fighting GSP. Not sure how much 10 pounds would make a difference but I think the fight would be great and I am unsure who is left in the ranks that could even compete with Silva.
judgementday Wrote:It is because of the above the conversation has been had about Silva fighting GSP. Not sure how much 10 pounds would make a difference but I think the fight would be great and I am unsure who is left in the ranks that could even compete with Silva.

I dont understand your first sentence.

I want to see Cael Sonnan again. I dont care about his alleged PED use. I wanna see him talk shit to Silva for 3 months then wear him out. This time not give up a weak submission like he has been known to do his whole career. Its pretty obvious he is the only one who has had the game plan and skills to beat Silva.

The GSP Diaz fight will be awesome also. I dont really see a GSP and Silva fight. George is just to smart when it comes to game plans and weight management. He has said to many times his body would have to be much bigger before he would think about it. Meaning he wants to get big enough to where he has to cut to 185. Also when he does that he is leaving the welterweight division for good because when he packs all that on it will be to hard to get it back off.
[quote=PEOPLESCHAMP]I dont understand your first sentence.QUOTE]

I was referring to the previous comment that Silva needs better competition. Because of the lack of competition, there have been discussions about Silva fighting GSP. However, I think the hold up is deciding on who will come up or who will come down in weight class. Back in the early days of the UFC they more than likely would have faced each other in the tournament format.

As their weight stands now I still think it would be a good fight.

I too would like to see Chael fight Silva again. But I would still put my money on Silva.
PEOPLESCHAMP Wrote:I dont understand your first sentence.

I want to see Cael Sonnan again. I dont care about his alleged PED use. I wanna see him talk shit to Silva for 3 months then wear him out. This time not give up a weak submission like he has been known to do his whole career. Its pretty obvious he is the only one who has had the game plan and skills to beat Silva.

The GSP Diaz fight will be awesome also. I dont really see a GSP and Silva fight. George is just to smart when it comes to game plans and weight management. He has said to many times his body would have to be much bigger before he would think about it. Meaning he wants to get big enough to where he has to cut to 185. Also when he does that he is leaving the welterweight division for good because when he packs all that on it will be to hard to get it back off.

If I was Dana White I wouldn't give a guy who took PEDs another title shot. You risk your champion having his belt stripped and the brand losing credibility.
Plus, if Silva and Sonnen fought again it wouldn't last very long.
Sonnen did well to stay on top of Silva in the match but being on top of Silva is just as dangerous as standing with him.
I've seen him knock people out while they are trying to lay on him and ask Sonnen if it's a good idea to throw punches at him from on top.
I've watched people talk crap up until every fight Silva has ever been in and he ends up making every one of them look silly.

There is one person in the entire world that can beat Silva right now and that's father time Wink
He's 36 and he only has a few fights left in him before he starts digressing.
Ballers Wrote:Shogun better win.

griffin wins in descion!:ChairHit:Confusedinglepar
If Chael beats Brian Stann, then they would likely make Silva/Sonnen II and I would love to see it.

People would buy it...

ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:griffin wins in descion!:ChairHit:Confusedinglepar

ROFL

He got tooled by Shogun.
J-Rod Wrote:If Chael beats Brian Stann, then they would likely make Silva/Sonnen II and I would love to see it.

People would buy it...

ROFL

He got tooled by Shogun.

anything can happen, just watch and see!
Fight already happened bro.
ohh LOL :HitWall:
Silva is a bad man!