Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle loses one of it's games...
Can you dig it? Wrote:Ryle/Boyle would be impressive. Both teams lost quite a bit to graduation, but return enough to still be dangerous. I think they'd match up nicely.

Would be a nice matchup but Ryle does not have an open date on the two dates Boyle has open now. :Thumbs:
This really is a bad situation. I think this game for Boyle would have been just like having the week as a bye week though. Hancock has nothing and Boyle would gain nothing from it, possibly an injured player or so, so i'd be happy about the renig!
Hatz Wrote:Would be a nice matchup but Ryle does not have an open date on the two dates Boyle has open now. :Thumbs:

They don't now but did when schedules were being made. Don't blame coach for not taking it with Bowling Green or Ryle. Lost too much. Bell game was close to getting done but didn't quite. Location of first year game was issue. Hancock has about 26 varsity players. Their coach doesn't want to get his kids hurt. I understand his position but nothing has changed from when the game was agreed upon. Just a change of heart I guess.
They have a new coach......that is what changed. A smarter one obviously!
A new coach in the last 3 or 4 weeks?
d2hoopsfan Wrote:I can see Middlesboro playing them because of the proximity (less than a 45 mile drive), but that and the easy W are about the only reasons.

To be fair, Hancock has a new coach as well and he may not have ever seen the contract.
I would much rather have a game against Cumberland Gap or Claiborne but you can't get those yellow bellies to make short the trip through the tunnel but they scared , They've been dodging us for years.
64black&gold Wrote:A new coach in the last 3 or 4 weeks?

Yes right before the season.
Looks like we may be heading north to Indy. they are working out the specifics and hopefully we'll have a signed contract with emphasis on the word signed..lol
Intimidator Wrote:I would much rather have a game against Cumberland Gap or Claiborne but you can't get those yellow bellies to make short the trip through the tunnel but they scared , They've been dodging us for years.

I can understand why the Gap doesn't play Middlesboro (Gap's coach used to work at Middlesboro and apparently some bridges were burned when he left -- maybe that will change now that Roark is gone) but I don't understand why Claiborne won't. Although every time the subject comes up the words "bad" "refs" and "homer" come up somewhere in the conversation. :eyeroll: