Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modern Warfare 3 Countdown!!!
lol, I was talking about the realistic-ness of the weapons. I can't help but catch the tiny details when I play military games, so I'm just hoping that they get most of them right.
Oh man!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
So, am I the only BGR user that will be picking up MW3 for the PC?
^I'd say so . Lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Here the wiki for MW3. Got some good info.

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Call_of..._Warfare_3
^OH man! I can not wait!!!!
Would someone explain to me what the prestige shop is? I know you can chose those things after you prestige but how many times can you chose them after each prestige? and who would want to reset their stats after they prestige? It just sounds too weird and complicated.
Here's what you get to chose after each prestige:
* Extra custom class

* Reset all stats

* Double XP

* Double weapon XP

* Unlock gear

* Challenges 1

* Challenges 2

* Challenges 3

* Title and emblem 1

* Title and emblem 2

* Title and emblem 3
lol, I just can't wait for Battlefield 3 and MW3's campaign modes...I like those more than online. I'll play online for like a week non-stop and then just quit playing it for months, hah.
Nefarious83 Wrote:So, am I the only BGR user that will be picking up MW3 for the PC?

Who plays on a PC?
:biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:
vundy33 Wrote:Here the wiki for MW3. Got some good info.

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Call_of..._Warfare_3

Looks like they have a ton of add-ons.
This could seriously be the Call of Duty we have all waited for.
Looks good.
Ehh, the killstreaks are a bit confusing to me.
Hopefully they are worth the 10 kills you have to get for them though.
seen the commercial last night and it looks like a killer game!!!
Is there anyone else that plays the PS3 other than vundy33 religiously? I'd like to gather with some people and play around, I don't know much about PS3 so if anyone would want to party up or something please feel free to give me your gamercard or ID or whatever it's called on there.
I don't play all that much, and in a few weeks I won't be on at all for a good while, but I am going to play the heck out of it while I still can.

PM me your PSN ID bro.
Quote:Is there anyone else that plays the PS3 other than vundy33 religiously? I'd like to gather with some people and play around, I don't know much about PS3 so if anyone would want to party up or something please feel free to give me your gamercard or ID or whatever it's called on there.

^
I play good 2-4 hours daily on ps3. Recently I've been playing MW2 to get the feel for MW3
thedealer12 Wrote:^
I play good 2-4 hours daily on ps3. Recently I've been playing MW2 to get the feel for MW3

I tried to play some MW2 campaign last night...I could only make it through two missions, lol. I could write the damn transcript of that game, I've played it so much.
Less than a week away.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Oh man!!!
I cant wait to play it
Almost game time!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Its so close i can already see myself playing it
I'm just excited for the campaign, lol. Can't wait to play it.
I don't know if I told you guys but the PS3 I had turned out to be a lemon lol..
So I am switching back over to the 360. See you all on the battlefield.
Ballers Wrote:I don't know if I told you guys but the PS3 I had turned out to be a lemon lol..
So I am switching back over to the 360. See you all on the battlefield.

Well, the guy that sold it to you is waiting on his ass-beating...
I can begin downloading it tomorrow at 12pm!!! (legally)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
vundy33 Wrote:Well, the guy that sold it to you is waiting on his ass-beating...

No ass beating, he simply gave me my money back.
I woulda saved that for IF I didn't get my money back. Wink
Hurrry
Downloading for PC right now...at 2%!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ballers Wrote:No ass beating, he simply gave me my money back.
I woulda saved that for IF I didn't get my money back. Wink

Nice. I assumed he sold it to you knowing it was jacked up. To bad...you should invest in a new one.
Tonight is the release boys!