Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Perry County Central
24.24%
Johnson Central
75.76%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central @ Johnson Central 8/26
Quote:By talking to some Prestonsburg folks who are truthful and honest I am hearing a couple of things. First is that PCC has the potential to have an explosive offense but that it hasn't seemed to put it all together yet. Second is that their defense was pretty weak at least for week 0. Now that may change this week cause no one can be sure. They are telling me that JJ, Zach, Jimmy, and JD should run wild on PCC but once again who knows.

I cheer on JC as hard as anyone but I try to be honest and post intelligent things as well. With that said i feel like after watching some film and talking to football people that JC will take this game by 2-3 TDs. However, I am not taking PCC lightly as they could come to the nest and leave with a W if they execute and we don't.

Hope it is a great game and everyone stays healthy.

I like your attitude
Don't really think you can compare Channing and JJ. The play completely different styles. Channing as he is now at UT was a power back (FB) who dozed over people while JJ has 4.3 speed and a different type strength. When JC played Fugate a freshman knocked him out of the game early and he never returned which didn't surprise me since he had all those scholarship offers. Comeback kid I think you need a nap or something. Just relax.
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:I like your attitude

I take football serious but in the big scheme of things it is always supposed to be fun. Thanks by the way!:thanks:
buddy i was just saying. its the principle of the whole matter..
king360 Wrote:Does Lee Co. even have a team?..Serious question.

Nope, the school officials say that it is too expensive to start a program.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Bleed Black&Gold Wrote:Don't really think you can compare Channing and JJ. The play completely different styles. Channing as he is now at UT was a power back (FB) who dozed over people while JJ has 4.3 speed and a different type strength. When JC played Fugate a freshman knocked him out of the game early and he never returned which didn't surprise me since he had all those scholarship offers. Comeback kid I think you need a nap or something. Just relax.

With all due respect, JJ does not have 4.3 speed or is anywhere close to it.
Bob Seger Wrote:With all due respect, JJ does not have 4.3 speed or is anywhere close to it.

What is his time then?
really jc isnt that good, yeah they have jude but thats it theres noone else on their team. pcc has huff, matt robinson, kegan robinson, and alot more people that are good and they will stop jude in the 2 quarter. and he wont be able to do nothing...

pcc - 56

jc - 14
big boi Wrote:really jc isnt that good, yeah they have jude but thats it theres noone else on their team. pcc has huff, matt robinson, kegan robinson, and alot more people that are good and they will stop jude in the 2 quarter. and he wont be able to do nothing...

pcc - 56

jc - 14

Are you sure PCC want score 60 on JC?
Benchwarmer Wrote:Are you sure PCC want score 60 on JC?

Careful. Our scoreboard's old. You might break it.
Diogenes Wrote:Careful. Our scoreboard's old. You might break it.

big boi said PCC would score 56. I was making sure and wanted to know if PCC could just round it up and put 60 on JC.
^
you guys cant be serious...??
I believe Perry Central has a chance in this game also. They have a bunch of kids with speed and the best LB in the mountains.
I would like to point out JC was a play or two from tying up higlands I'll bet money they would of gone for the win and my fear is if they had the chance they would got the W.

Also have to point out when a team or player put that much rushing yards up on covcath.

I've never seen Pcc play what type def do they run? when or lose I don't see jude being stop he will get his yards. The only way to hurt them is get up on them and stay on top . If they can't break a big play they will eat the clock up. How many passing yards did they have in there first game?
:biglmao: i think the last time jchs played perry centrel was like 70 -12. p-c not used to being :ChairHit: hard ;they will fold up by half time .jj will run the ball all over pc . plus jchs wont show alot of there plays untill they have two.
eagles2011 Wrote::biglmao: i think the last time jchs played perry centrel was like 70 -12. p-c not used to being :ChairHit: hard ;they will fold up by half time .jj will run the ball all over pc . plus jchs wont show alot of there plays untill they have two.

Pretty sure the last time they played was over 10 years ago.
:igiveup: i told u wrong sep--22, 2000,, jchs72 p-c-0 :welcome:too the eagles nest. perry county bring all the fans u can makes a better game, go eagles
ah boys...

I've not spent a lot of time on Johnson Central threads.
I'm glad I haven't.
And just to set the expectations right now....
since Highlands is gone in 5A you guys shouldn't expect to be in Bowling Green.
Tom Larkey will make sure you guys are still left wondering "what if?"

And I believe the Commodores will have a little something to say to you this weekend.
I'm not going to predict a win, because Perry has did nothing to indicate they can beat you guys.
However, if Perry plays up to their potential they will score A LOT.
zaga_fan Wrote:ah boys...

I'm glad I haven't.
And just to set the expectations right now....
since Highlands is gone in 5A you guys shouldn't expect to be in Bowling Green.
Tom Larkey will make sure you guys are still left wondering "what if?"

And I believe the Commodores will have a little something to say to you this weekend.
I'm not going to predict a win, because Perry has did nothing to indicate they can beat you guys.

Did you forget that Johnson Central also dropped down to 4A?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
leecoukfan Wrote:Did you forget that Johnson Central also dropped down to 4A?

Sure did...
I didn't think they dropped down until next year lol

Pwned!!
zaga_fan Wrote:Sure did...
I didn't think they dropped down until next year lol

Pwned!!

Nope, it was this year. So, Highlands will still be the thorn in Johnson Central's side!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
leecoukfan Wrote:Nope, it was this year. So, Highlands will still be the thorn in Johnson Central's side!

Highlands is a thorn in everyone's side.
It would be nice to still have JC in 5A.
I was thinking we would get to see them have a showdown with Harlan County.
That is of course if PCC don't pull an upset TongueirateSho
zaga_fan Wrote:ah boys...

I'm glad I haven't.

Some of our fans are a little more...enthusiastic than others. Just like all the other schools represented here. I don't think anybody with any sense expects either team to win this game by 50+ points. Both teams might SCORE 50 points, and that wouldn't surprise me at all.
Diogenes Wrote:Some of our fans are a little more...enthusiastic than others. Just like all the other schools represented here. I don't think anybody with any sense expects either team to win this game by 50+ points. Both teams might SCORE 50 points, and that wouldn't surprise me at all.

Buddy there are some PCC fans that expect a win every weekend.
So I know where you're coming from lol
zaga_fan Wrote:Highlands is a thorn in everyone's side.
It would be nice to still have JC in 5A.
I was thinking we would get to see them have a showdown with Harlan County.
That is of course if PCC don't pull an upset TongueirateSho

Yeah, it would be nice to see PCC make further in the playoffs this season because I was at the game between the Commodores and the Maroons last year with Aslan and it wasn't pretty.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Matt Robinson will be all over the field Friday night, no one can contain this kid..He's bringing the pain!
pcc will upset jc but anyone who thinks they will score 55 is nuts and jude will not be stopped he will still get his stats but in a loss
big boi Wrote:really jc isnt that good, yeah they have jude but thats it theres noone else on their team. pcc has huff, matt robinson, kegan robinson, and alot more people that are good and they will stop jude in the 2 quarter. and he wont be able to do nothing...

pcc - 56

jc - 14

:lmao:
The "anonymous" post have got off to a good start.
Seriously now, do you honestly believe that or are your 13 and in the band and just threw a wild score out?
The score may be reversed, but definitely not the way you got it.
In my opinion, no way JC looses this one. PCC over the last few years has not really shown that they can stop the run at all, and thats what they are going to get a heavy dose of... It doesn't matter how many times you score, at some point in time you have to hold someone to get the upper hand. Honestly, I don't think PCC can hold JC's first team.

JC Big
Song dedication for the Johnson Central Golden Eagles

by welcomeback