Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Perry County Central
24.24%
Johnson Central
75.76%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central @ Johnson Central 8/26
zaga_fan Wrote:What song did the dude up there dedicate?
They have youtube blocked at work and I can't see it lol

nelly--I am number one
Im a Perry Fan but I will take JC. JC. 42 PCC 12. PCC hasnt been able to stop anyone in the schools history. Matt Robinson cant tackle everyone.
It feels so good to be back...........

This being the first meeting between JC and PCC in the Matney era, Perry Central is gonna find out what Johnson Central football is all about. Running the ball, getting tackled "tookdown" by our football players/wrestlers, hearing the cannon, our awesome speaker system and band til your ears hurt. Being jealous of our best-in-the-state facilities. And then after the game, having our fans tell you "good job son" and "best of luck the rest of the season." Yea, that's Johnson Central football.

This one stays close for awhile... Im gonna say mid part of the 3rd quarter this game quickly qets away from PCC, then JC starts doing what we do best.

JC - 52
PCC - 27
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:Im a Perry Fan but I will take JC. JC. 42 PCC 12. PCC hasnt been able to stop anyone in the schools history. Matt Robinson cant tackle everyone.

hasnt been able to stop anyone in school history??? :popcorn:
Perry
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:i dont think either team will put up 50 points, unless both teams are just taking turns slugging at each other, now that would be something to see but i talked to matt, and cody hollon both last week, i won't say no details on here but i got a feeling jj is going to have a rough time with these ole' perry boys :eyeroll:. but i hope theres no injuries for either team.

Well I heard that...
But did you know Jude is about to break the state record? :igiveup:
Ballers Wrote:Well I heard that...
But did you know Jude is about to break the state record? :igiveup:

no no no, be no state record broke tonight!!!
Brandon40403 Wrote:In my book when you have a mountain top 10 team playing a not top 10 team in the mountains thats an underdog

I don't know if that is the best philosophy to have. Perry Central was included in the Best Of The Rest meaning that they were considered to be one of the Top 15 teams in the mountains. When you have a 5A school vs 2A school, the favor is gonna be towards the 5A school more times than not.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Pulp Fiction Wrote:It feels so good to be back...........

This being the first meeting between JC and PCC in the Matney era, Perry Central is gonna find out what Johnson Central football is all about. Running the ball, getting tackled "tookdown" by our football players/wrestlers, hearing the cannon, our awesome speaker system and band til your ears hurt. Being jealous of our best-in-the-state facilities. And then after the game, having our fans tell you "good job son" and "best of luck the rest of the season." Yea, that's Johnson Central football.

This one stays close for awhile... Im gonna say mid part of the 3rd quarter this game quickly qets away from PCC, then JC starts doing what we do best.

JC - 52
PCC - 27

I don't know about everything else you said, but the bolded I will probably agree with. Can't wait to see JC's field, I hear it is very nice.
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:no no no, be no state record broke tonight!!!

Tonight? No..
End of the season? Yes...
Ballers Wrote:Tonight? No..
End of the season? Yes...

if thats what he wants to do!
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:if thats what he wants to do!
Like a BOSS.
:yeah:
Ballers Wrote:Like a BOSS.
:yeah:

^dustbowl legen^
Brandon40403 Wrote:nelly--I am number one

Thanks for dedicating that to us lol
Our Turf, track and field facilities, pool building, baseball and softball fields, home and visitors bleachers, concession stand, sound system, home and visitors locker room and weight rooms have to one of the best in the state. No questions, I know some other schools have some excellent facilities as well, but there is no way they are better than ours.

We just need a new scoreboard. I've asked several "Old Timers" from JC about our scoreboard, they all have said it was installed in the early early 90's. Some have even said late 80's. So, it's time for an upgrade.
no one cares about the field,etc...
Jude with no pads has been timed at 4.39. Not by a JCHS person either. Regardless of time is the fact he is a monster on the FB field.However, he is not our only weapon. Hope it is a great game in 3 hours. Time for the Eagles to get another win. Go Eagles.
zaga_fan Wrote:I would like to set everyone's expectations for the outcome of this one.
If Perry Central loses....
I will be my typically grateful self and admit Johnson was the better team and PCC has a ways to go before they are an elite program like the Golden Eagles.

If Perry Central wins....
you Johnson fans probably don't want to get on here for a week or so lol
Win/win situation.
Ballers Wrote:Just some stats from the poll at the moment..

Perry County Central 14 votes - 22.95%
Johnson Central 47 votes - 77.05%

Can't believe Perry Central actually got 14 votes.
zaga_fan Wrote:Thanks for dedicating that to us lol

It say I am number one (JC) not you (PCC). by the way jj jude where's number 1! A number you guys will know very well.
what the name of the show the the guys from paintsville do at 1030 after the games, i forgot and how do i get it on internet,i really like those guys..