Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lex Cath 33 Bell Co 27
Bell Co turned it over at the 10 on downs with 15 sec to go. Great game for this young Bobcat team.
Watching updates, this looks like it was a great game.
Congrads Lex Cath on hard fought win at Log Mountain.
Hats off to Lexington Catholic but proud of the young BOBCATS! seen them grow a bunch in the 2nd half we was down 25 to 13 we could have folded but these guys show there was no quit in them scratch back to a 27 to 25 lead but LC drove the ball down the field as a good team should we run out of time but thats is ok we are proud of them! Good luck Lc on your season.
Unfortunately, I thought this might happen but, I was still rooting for them!

How did Cory Davenport do?

Congrats LexCath!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
leecoukfan Wrote:Unfortunately, I thought this might happen but, I was still rooting for them!

How did Cory Davenport do?

Congrats LexCath!

He had 23 carries for 258 yards.
Does anyone have the stats for this game?
Davenport is amazing. Still, congrats to LC on a great win. Sounds like the Bobcats put up a great fight.
I really didn't think Catholic would win this game at Bell... Catholic is a young team... Big Win for Catholic
Football1 Wrote:Davenport is amazing. Still, congrats to LC on a great win. Sounds like the Bobcats put up a great fight.

After being down 25-13 Bell never gave up. Things look to be good for this team this year.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:After being down 25-13 Bell never gave up. Things look to be good for this team this year.
Good luck on the rest of the year. I don't think Bell will lose again in the regular season.
Lafayette put up 50 on Mason and dont Bell got them next?
Football1 Wrote:Good luck on the rest of the year. I don't think Bell will lose again in the regular season.

I don't think we lose another game in regular season.
bac2369 Wrote:Lafayette put up 50 on Mason and dont Bell got them next?

Yes
Another great game that happened yesterday. Both teams will have fantastic seasons
8/19/2011
Lexington Catholic 33 Bell Co. 27

Lexington Catholic 6 19 0 8 33

Bell Co. 7 6 14 0 27

Scoring summary:
LC--Adam Bush 18 pass from Kyle Bowlin (kick failed); BC--Jonathan Polly 10 pass from Corey Oslonian (Hayden Gilbert kick); BC--Corey Davenport 80 run (kick failed); LC--Bush 51 pass from Bowlin (Jake Pumphrey kick); LC--Safety; LC--Pumphrey 38 field goal; LC--Jordan Artrip 15 fumble return (Pumphrey kick); BC--Polly 13 run (Oslonian run); BC--Davenport 25 run (kick failed); LC--Amoh Kumengisa 2 run (Calvin Zimmerman pass from Bowlin).
Records: Lexington Catholic 1-0, Bell Co. 0-1.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/08/17/13961...z1VZ7en4cb
ekff Wrote:I really didn't think Catholic would win this game at Bell... Catholic is a young team... Big Win for Catholic

They might be young but they have experience. They returned 8 starters on both sides of the ball. So they are not young.
Article credits incorrect player for LexCath TD. Rushing TD scored by Noah Mitchell (#22).
Lafayette will be a good game. I think Bell probably wins it, but it will be within 14 points.
LWC Wrote:Lafayette will be a good game. I think Bell probably wins it, but it will be within 14 points.

I agree Bell will win against Lafayette.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:I don't think we lose another game in regular season.

I hope you are right....but...this week they will much more speed than us and are playing very well. I see us losing 2 more games. This week and Harlan County in the regular season.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:He had 23 carries for 258 yards.

WOW!! Very impressive!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Amped 88 Wrote:They might be young but they have experience. They returned 8 starters on both sides of the ball. So they are not young.

But neither are we when you look at it.
WhyLie Wrote:I hope you are right....but...this week they will much more speed than us and are playing very well. I see us losing 2 more games. This week and Harlan County in the regular season.

I think we beat Harlan Co especially it being at Log Mtn. This team will have 9 games under their belt.

yup :worthy::worthy:
WhyLie Wrote:I hope you are right....but...this week they will much more speed than us and are playing very well. I see us losing 2 more games. This week and Harlan County in the regular season.

Agree:popcorn::popcorn:
proud of the bobcats they played very good and will only get better!

Bell doesn't play Mason next season.

Thanks for your support we appreciate it. I am sure you can see into the future.:please: