Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tigers of Paintsville defeated the Raceland Rams 22-0
Ram-Fan Wrote:It is funny, I saw the pics and video of the game. I also find it very interesting that some of these kids are listed on the high school team. 8-Fannin rb/db 5-10..175 10th grade. 12-Daniels QB/S 6-2 190..10th grade. 77 Butler 6-2 285 10th grade. Look just like the kids playing in the 8th grade game against Raceland Middle School kids. Standing over top a kid when you tackle them and posing like HUlk Hogan is absolutley stupid and unsportsmanlike.
I find it interesting that these young men played in an 8th grade game and they are listed as Sophomores in high school. Are you serious???? If it is the case- that would mean that they now are in trouble of losing their eligibilty to play high school ball for the season. IF THEY DID PLAY IN THIS GAME AS HIGH SCHOOLERS. So if anyone can please clear this up by posting rosters of kids who played in that game we can put this to rest. I have pics and film of the game and would ask that someone please forward a roster to clear up this question.

Not sure why the high school roster is mixed up with the middle school roster. However, no one over the 8th grade played in this game. Do you really think the Paintsville coaches would do that???
Messages In This Thread
Tigers of Paintsville defeated the Raceland Rams 22-0 - by 2000PHS - 08-19-2011, 09:18 PM