Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 3A Central vs #4 6A Manual
thoughts predictions ?
I think Central bags them a 6A school.

Central 34
Manual 28
Bowling Green beat Manual 26-10 last week in a scrimmage. But, it was a scrimmage. Manual has some very good athletes and will be hard to beat. Central usually starts off slow because they play a lot of 6A teams. I say Manual by 14 points.
adopted purple Wrote:Bowling Green beat Manual 26-10 last week in a scrimmage. But, it was a scrimmage. Manual has some very good athletes and will be hard to beat. Central usually starts off slow because they play a lot of 6A teams. I say Manual by 14 points.

Does that mean (hypothetically) if BG were to play Central they would beat them by 30?
Coachdad Wrote:thoughts predictions ?

Has Manual improved their offseason conditioning since last year? If not, and they are gassed in the first half, then they will be in for a long night.
Manual by a TD or more.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Manual 30-21.
I'd like to see the smaller school get the win, but not gonna happen. Manual 26-10
Central by 6
Central in a barn burner!
Coachdad Wrote:Does that mean (hypothetically) if BG were to play Central they would beat them by 30?

Not at all. That was a scrimmage. It didn't have national rankings on the line like the Trinity/Highlands game.(lol) It was just a scrimmage.
Central.
I think Central will put up a good fight but, come up a little short.

DuPont Manual - 31

Central - 21
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
This would be a good game to see. Manual takes it.
i will take Manual in a tuff one..