Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dina Hart Smith's rant
- Diana Hart Smith, wife of the late great former Intercontinental Champion British Bulldog, has also gone on Twitter to air her grievances against Michael Cole, color commentator of the WWE and also against Vince McMahon and the WWE.

Enclosed are the tweets from Mrs. Smith, that will be posted in chronological order:

08/11 @DianaHartSmith: "Michelle Cole=reMARKable 2 staff&Vince 2.? wuld pedigree Harry b w/whores like MC.Recal erly days gttng wedgiedby HHH/DX &he cried onlive TV"

"@JoeyStyles MICHELLE Cole is such a bitch of an entertainer, so he really should venture into Divas categories.Would that turn on Creative?"

"Michael Cole aks MICHELLE COLE is reMARKable 2 creative & Caesars@ WWE. What kind of abortion wss that whorewhipping can of whoop ass?"

"Does the reMARKable Michelle Cole have rabbies or perhaps mange.Just wondering because he is such a dog for a diva.That's what he is, right?"
Recently released WWE Superstar, Harry Smith noted on his facebook page that he does not share the views of his mother Diana Hart-Smith who recently went on a twitter rant against WWE announcer Michael Cole and called him a "whore". Harry wrote:

"In regards to my Mom's twitter remarks about Michael Cole and the WWE, these are only her opinions she's expressing. I hold no ill feelings towards the WWE, and I don't want it to look like I'm influencing these posts in any way shape or form. I'm a man of honor and integrity and try to be like my Grandfather Stu Hart. If I have something to say to or about someone I'll say it to their face. I really dislike twitter, so I can't post this myself on there."
Stardust Wrote:Recently released WWE Superstar, Harry Smith noted on his facebook page that he does not share the views of his mother Diana Hart-Smith who recently went on a twitter rant against WWE announcer Michael Cole and called him a "whore". Harry wrote:

"In regards to my Mom's twitter remarks about Michael Cole and the WWE, these are only her opinions she's expressing. I hold no ill feelings towards the WWE, and I don't want it to look like I'm influencing these posts in any way shape or form. I'm a man of honor and integrity and try to be like my Grandfather Stu Hart. If I have something to say to or about someone I'll say it to their face. I really dislike twitter, so I can't post this myself on there."

It sounds like Harry is a class act. I admire him for that.
^ I see Harry going MMA
I really hope this doesn't cause Diana to have a bad relationship with the WWE.

I'd still like to see Davey Boy inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame one day.

As for Harry, feel bad for the kid I think they should have reformed The Hart Dynasty at least, but I think he'll do ok.
Stardust Wrote:^ I see Harry going MMA

Do you think he has the skills to be successful in MMA?
^ He received training when he was in Japan and the reports were that his strong style fits well with MMA. He was approached a few years ago by Strikeforce for a developmental contract. If he does not wind up in ROH, I can see him give it a try.