Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recently Addicted to nascar.
I have recently began to fall in love with all stock car racing...haha

I was wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them after Despising the sport like I had for the last 18 years.

BTW Kurt Busch is My favorite Driver:rockon:

And I hate Jimmy Johnson:ChairHit:
I have always been at most, a remotely interested fan. I'll usually catch Daytona and the Brickyard, but I can say I have never DVR'd a race to watch it. Usually interested in the Sportscenter highlights and that fills my need to see how my favorite driver Jef Gordan faired.
Can't stand the sport. I cannot understand the infatuation of cars going around in circles on a concrete course.
Go to a race and experience it. Don't knock it til you try it!!
I don't like it that much but I'll watch it. I love going to the Richmond Raceway
I am the opposite. I enjoy DVR'ing them, skipping until the wrecks and the last 10 laps. I can't stand to be at a race because it is SOOOOOOOOOOOO loud!
Love the sport!!! And have ever since the day I watched the #3 go around the track. But when Dale died I lost interest in racing for while. But Trevor Bayne revived my interest.
Im a huge Nascar fan myself. I too was a huge Dale Sr. fan. And I use to absolutely hate Jeff Gordon. Now, after Dales death and Jeff has dropped from the most dominate driver left after Dale, I no longer hate Jeff. In fact because he is a veteran I actually like seeing him do well now. Especially because my one time fear of him catching Dale in wins and championships has long since passed. My new favorite driver though is Carl edwards. And the driver I absolutely hate now is Kyle Bush.
I used to be one of the biggest race fans in the world. Because NASCAR USED to be great. Now, thanks to "turn the other cheek" Brian France and his infatuation with ruining the sport and "globalizing", the sport is nothing but a shell of itself. And the TV ratings are showing it. Unfortunately, the France family owns the sport and theres nothing anyone can do about that. And thanks to his evil plan, the circuit is filled with cookie cutter mile and a half tracks not worth the time it takes to turn on the set. The sport is watered down compared to what it was ten, fifteen years ago. Then they went and ruined Bristol. I remember when Bristol used to be THE RACE. I mean, commanding Super Bowl prices per ticket. Now Bristol and its new "no excitement" resurfaced track is no more exciting to watch than a Vegas or Kansas race (and trust me if you havent seen a Vegas or Kansas race, its boring). Wanna watch a good race? Check out Martinsville. In my opinion, it is BY FAR the best track on the circuit.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]