Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two new transfers to PIkeville--can they play?
Hays and Slone. Does anyone know if they are any good?
hays is a decent second baseman! And a pretty good line drive hitter! Never seen slone play!
Never saw Slone, but Colby is a really good hitter and has been working hard in the off season to improve his game.
Hays is a great contact hitter. He went 4 for 8 in hits in the three postseason games he got to play in after he recovered from his injury. 0 strikeouts. 2 double's, 2 single's, 4 groundouts.
They are both good players, haven't seen Slone play in a while.
they are both very good they beat us out last year in the district tournament and Hayes was a big part of it
I heard they both are going to play for the boston red sox next year....
"bobcat_baller" Wrote:they are both very good they beat us out last year in the district tournament and Hayes was a big part of it
how did they beat you out of the district tourn? I think Scott Devan was the only reason SF won.
"#_4" Wrote:how did they beat you out of the district tourn? I think Scott Devan was the only reason SF won.
ur right scott deven did beat bl out his self...colby hayes hit the ball well...but justin slone who ever1 put out 2 b the star rlly stunk it up.
I dont remember bringin Justin Slone up you lil ...Don't forget you told me you had this name a while ago.
"bobcat_baller" Wrote:ur right scott deven did beat bl out his self...colby hayes hit the ball well...but justin slone who ever1 put out 2 b the star rlly stunk it up.
Jut Slone is the best player on sf whole team this year and last year and is one of the best baseball players in the 15th........
IMO i dont think either will play much for pikeville this year
are you sure these boys are going to Pikeville? Only time will tell. Where ever they end up the school should be very glad to get them. They both are excellent students
I don't think they are.