Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who would u want to see on this years cover of Madden 13 and why?
personally i would love to see Wes Welker a little guy wit a tough heart he's so underated but my opinion he is one of the best wide recievers out there today he is also a three time superbowl champion so yeah why not wes i mean the guy is a beast and where would a guy like that get the nickname the human highlight real
Aaron Rodgers or Clay Mathews
DukeFan4life Wrote:personally i would love to see Wes Welker a little guy wit a tough heart he's so underated but my opinion he is one of the best wide recievers out there today he is also a three time superbowl champion so yeah why not wes i mean the guy is a beast and where would a guy like that get the nickname the human highlight real

Does Wes Welker have 1 Super Bowl?
Big Ben. Madden is a ultimate bad luck, thus, Ben on please!
Stardust Wrote:Big Ben. Madden is a ultimate bad luck, thus, Ben on please!
I dont think I'd buy that game if I were you, since all of your team's players have already bailed..it'll be like playing NFL guys with a Sun Belt team :1:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Welker has never won a Super Bowl. The only SB he went to they lost to the Giants.
If Madden is truly bad luck, I'll take any player from the Jets...just kidding. But, really, Peyton Manning or Tom Brady really deserve a cover IMO.