Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steve Nash or Lebron James
If the NBA season ended right now who would the league MVP??
Nash
I'm not sure which would be MVP, but I would rather have nash on my team than james.
LeBron
LeBron has help my fantisy team at the top all season (up 7.5 games Big Grin )...So I went with him!
LeBron
I'd say Shaquille O'Neal is the league MVP right now, then Nash over Lebron for second
Nash, look how quickly the team sunk with out him for that short span. He is the biggest impact on the team and has led them to one of the NBA's best records.
The King
Yeah, Shaq gets my vote, but as for importance that's a tough one, LeBron has improved his team this year greatly and they are play-off bound, same goes for Nash and the Suns, but remember Steve Nash has Quentin Richardson, Amare Stoudemire, Shawn Marion, and Joe Johnson all to work with, all former lottery picks.
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:Yeah, Shaq gets my vote, but as for importance that's a tough one, LeBron has improved his team this year greatly and they are play-off bound, same goes for Nash and the Suns, but remember Steve Nash has Quentin Richardson, Amare Stoudemire, Shawn Marion, and Joe Johnson all to work with, all former lottery picks.

They went on a four game skid when Nash wasnt playing. They need Nash to run the fast break. The team cannot win without him as it has already been proven.
lebron james...
they have both had such a great impact on their teams, but im going with Lebron.
I would like to see how they would fare playing on the same team.
i would go with the all-time best canadian ever too play.... Mr. Steve Nash