Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
06 Schedules
Does anyone know when they 2006 schedules will be out????
They are right now
Is there any way that they could be posted.............so we could see them......
Who do you want to see?
JC has North Laurel
Horse Head Wrote:They are right now

Where are they posted at, so I can go there and look?
Tough Turf Wrote:Where are they posted at, so I can go there and look?

Somebody told me they was on khsaa.org im not sure.
The schedules are not out yet, and in fact the baseball schedules are not out yet either. Football schedules usually comes out sometime around May, If I remember right.
I dont have the dates but I will list Pikeville's games for the 06 season in no order.

District Games
-at Allen Central
-South Floyd
-Phelps
-at Jenkins
-Hazard
-at Paintsville

Non-district Games
-Henry Clay-Pike County Bowl
-East Jessamine-Cumberland Falls Bowl at Corbin
-Belfry
-at Prestonsburg(Not sure on this one but I assume they will play again this year)
Someone tell me how good EJHS is?
PantherBlitz42 Wrote:Someone tell me how good EJHS is?

They are a AAA school...they struggled last year but I believe the year before last they advanced to the 2nd round of the playoffs losing at Highlands. I believe they were pretty young last year so they should be improved in 2006.

Here is a copy of their schedule last year and the results.

Aug 19, '05 Pleasure Ridge Park at Lincoln County 28 - 42 (L) Death Valley Bowl

Aug 27, '05 Oldham County at Corbin 13 - 23 (L) Cumberland Falls Pigskin Classic

Sep 2, '05 Woodford County at East Jessamine 0 - 42 (L)
Sep 9, '05 Open East Jessamine -
Sep 16, '05 West Jessamine at West Jessamine 6 - 28 (L)
Sep 23, '05 Western Hills at East Jessamine 28 - 22 (W)
Sep 30, '05 Lexington Catholic at Lexington Catholic 7 - 54 (L)
Oct 7, '05 Franklin County at Franklin County 14 - 32 (L)
Oct 14, '05 Anderson County at East Jessamine 36 - 20 (W)
Oct 21, '05 Harrison County at Harrison County 7 - 28 (L)
Oct 28, '05 Bourbon County at East Jessamine 61 - 0 (W)
some of the schudle arejust the opisite all the home games are away and home are away
ROCK*60* Wrote:some of the schudle arejust the opisite all the home games are away and home are away
away games are home
Here is what I know of Lawrence Countys
Breathitt Co.
Coal Grove, OH
Sheldon Clark
Pike County Central
then the district games
Ashland
Boyd
Johnson Central
Greenup Co.
Mason
I think we still have Belfry on there as well EKYSportGURU
What is pikevilles?
Belfrys?
easternkysportsguru Wrote:Here is what I know of Lawrence Countys
Breathitt Co.
Coal Grove, OH
Sheldon Clark
Pike County Central
then the district games
Ashland
Boyd
Johnson Central
Greenup Co.
Mason
Where is the Breathitt game? I know Breathitt will be better than last year, but they are a couple years away from fielding another team that will compete for the title.
East Jessamine will not beat Pikeville. They hired a new coach and things fell in on them. They've only got like 3 coaches on a 3a football team staff. Alot of turmoil with their football program right now as well( new coaching situation).
Easy win for Pikeville.
Pikeville 42
East Jesamine 7
Saw east play last year, they were terrible!
The talent level in Jackson( Breathitt co.) has finally ran out for a while.
Why in the world would they play lou. western in the Honey bowl? That's a game you want to win besides western had them down 50 at the half last year.
The Chapman, Moore, Haddix days are over until Haddix's little brother takes the helm in i think about 3 or 4 years. Breathitt co. will be lucky to be 500 this season and that's a game Lawrence co. I think will win.
For 2 more years Breathitt will take their lumps, after that another Haddix leads them back to the promise land and Holcomb gets another wring and retires.
we already have ours... i think its
Danville
Somerset**
Highlands
South Laurel
GRC
Boyle co.*
taylor co.*
Russell co.*
Marion co.*
Pulaski Co.* **
*-District **-Rival
Lynn Camp's

Leslie County
Middlesboro
@Perry Central
@Whitley County
@Pineville
Harlan
@Evarts
Cumberland
Somerset
@Williamsburg
vince Wrote:The talent level in Jackson( Breathitt co.) has finally ran out for a while.
Why in the world would they play lou. western in the Honey bowl? That's a game you want to win besides western had them down 50 at the half last year.
The Chapman, Moore, Haddix days are over until Haddix's little brother takes the helm in i think about 3 or 4 years. Breathitt co. will be lucky to be 500 this season and that's a game Lawrence co. I think will win.

This should be a dandy of a game and I always like to watch these two programs going at it.
vince Wrote:For 2 more years Breathitt will take their lumps, after that another Haddix leads them back to the promise land and Holcomb gets another wring and retires.
The thing that Justin Haddix had was talant and a great work ethic, he was always practicing and wanting to get better, I am hearing different vibes about his younger brother, but I hope he can live up to the hype.
vince Wrote:The talent level in Jackson( Breathitt co.) has finally ran out for a while.
If I am not mistaken they had someone else scheduled for the Honey-Bowl, but they backed out and Breathitt could not find anyone local, so they chose Western, but I could be wrong.
i-dono Wrote:What is pikevilles?
Ive been hearing Pikeville has got Henry Clay in the Pike Co. Bowl. Ouch!
South Floyds is the same as last year but the opposite like you said earlier... all the last three games are home
easternkysportsguru Wrote:This should be a dandy of a game and I always like to watch these two programs going at it.
Do speak so soon I watched little haddix play last year and i think hell be a freshman next year and the kids already good. He stood flat footed at the 50 yard line and was hittting kids in the back of the end zone in warmups. If his receivers wouldve caught the ball they wouldve hung 80 points on us.
sorry guru I meant to reply to vince.