Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will T.O. play?
Will T.O. risk it and play, or will he sit out and watch the rest of his team compete in the most famed game in the States.
He will play, he has too much Pride.But I wish he wouldnt but he is here and he wants tha ring more then anything.
He will play! It will be very very limited.. You know TO will want to experience playing in the Superbowl
I agree Torqque
I think you have to use him in practice some if for nothing else just to make the Pats prepare for him. But I do see him in the game at least for a few plays.
did anybody see him on ESPN to day he was doin a light jog but he was juking and runnin routes catching passes.
I saw on SporstCenter where McNabb was joking around about him not playing, in manner that means he is playing. I dont even know if that makes sense.
"4leaf" Wrote:I saw on SporstCenter where McNabb was joking around about him not playing, in manner that means he is playing. I dont even know if that makes sense.

Lol yeah ya lost me on that one lol.. But I'm goin to take it as McNabb pretty much meant that TO was playing..
Lol, yep you got it CTD.
"4leaf" Wrote:Lol, yep you got it CTD.

Hahah \Big Grin/ woo..
i think he'll play, but wont do anything serious...
cuz its not every year u get to play in the superbowl...
He played and he played good.. he had 122 yards
Yeah...I would call what he did play...lol

Game over...Thread over.