Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Famous Oxymorons.....
MisterPerfect Wrote:It's just that hope of beating Florida in a game and winning the SEC is what keeps me going. lol

It will happen sooner or later..
I remember when LSU was #1 ranked and UK took em' down.
Ballers Wrote:It will happen sooner or later..
I remember when LSU was #1 ranked and UK took em' down.

Yes sir!!!
MisterPerfect Wrote:It's just that hope of beating Florida in a game and winning the SEC is what keeps me going. lol

And it's kinda like when we finally do beat them it will be way much more awesome than an average win, and an upset on their part. It will be worth the loooooong wait.
How do you let sPITT beat you 27-10?
I guess we all forgot history's biggest oxymoron.

West Virginia - University.
State University of Kentucky aka SUK
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:State University of Kentucky aka SUK

Haven't heard of that school.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:State University of Kentucky aka SUK

Putting that West Virginia education to good use.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:In Morgantown, we EXPECT to win the conference and play in a BCS bowl. In Lexington, it is just a far flung dream to actually play in a bowl that is worth a damn. All UK has to do to be bowl eligible is beat Louisville and the three "sisters of the poor" in OOC play. Then, win 2 SEC games out of 8. I am tired of hearing UK's piss poor "we play in the SEC" excuse.

at the beginning of the football season there is a pool with the heads of the BCS Bowl Games. they all put in a nickle and who ever gets stuck with the Big East tie-in wins the 25 cents as a consolation prize.

the Big East is given a HUGE gift every year and yet there are still some out there that think they earned something.

also "three sisters of the poor" no i think we only have 1 Big East team scheduled this season i can check though. Kentucky was going to play WVU instead of Jacksonville State on but realized it would hurt their SOS so the kept JSU.
To be honest, both teams sucked last year.
West Virginia is no better than UK.
Neither is winning.
pirates.kno.it.all Wrote:How do you let sPITT beat you 27-10?

sPITT??? :Thumbs:
HawksRule Wrote:Here's another oxymoron
West Virginia Denist

Pot meet kettle.
lol..sad thing is, that UK wouldnt win but maybe 3 games in the Big East, and then they'd be right back to sqare one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:lol..sad thing is, that UK wouldnt win but maybe 3 games in the Big East, and then they'd be right back to sqare one.

3 Conference games, 6 mid Majors= 9 Wins! YES