Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Unis
http://www.kentucky.com/2011/06/30/17957...forms.html

love the white helmets.
Awesome white helmets!!!!
I would like if they went back to the white helmets with the old K logo on them.
Eh...I'm mixed on them.
Pretty sweet
I love em, something new but not over the top like Oregon's. Love the number on the shoulder w/ the checkered print like the Secetarit silks and the neck design is nice. LOOOOOOVE the white helmets nice to see those go back to sort of like the old Tim Couch days.

The whit unis with helmets are currently not finalized from reports so hopefully we will have them before the season.
I love the white helmets, they look great, jerseys aren't much different, they look good though. Glad we stayed pretty traditional and didn't pull an Oregon (I hate their jerseys.)
geauxtigers75 Wrote:I love the white helmets, they look great, jerseys aren't much different, they look good though. Glad we stayed pretty traditional and didn't pull an Oregon (I hate their jerseys.)

I never understood why we went away from the white helmets. And the rumor is they will have a few color choices, like a gray and blue, or possibly black. Maybe bring some excitement.
WHy dont the helmet and uniforms match? Different color blue?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:WHy dont the helmet and uniforms match? Different color blue?

For some reason they never do match completely. It also could be that these arent the finished product.
I don't like the shoulders.
I kinda like em. But in 4 years, UK has had three different uniforms.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
Amun-Ra Wrote:I kinda like em. But in 4 years, UK has had three different uniforms.

I think that is part of the contract UK has with Nike If you ever notice they generally rotate on a 3-4 year shift now same with bball.
At least they don't have the basketball jersey look we had a few years ago.
Please bring back the white helmet!!!
They are OK. I have seen worse. I do like the stripe on the helment.
Love the white uniforms with the white helmets. I would like to see some blue and black jerseys, even if was just a one time thing.
I believe we need to worry more about beating them boys in Knoxville. Then after breaking that streak work our way to SEC dominance and get nice unis soon after.
They're okay.
Unis are alright, but I like the old school look the best.
The white helmet is better than i thought it would look. As long as they keep the stripe, Leav the logo the way it is (instead of just a K), and maybe add a blue facemask
My favorite UK unis were the ones Lorenzen played in. White Helmets, Blue jerseys and white pants.
Love the white helmets, but hate the unis.
The checkered looks retarded on those jerseys, it just doesnt look like it fits.
I think we need to leave the uniforms alone and start concentrating on winning some football games.
I always did like the white helmet!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
I've heard from a pretty reliable source that UK is breaking out black uniforms for the UT game at home this year...Black uni, black pants, either blue or white helmet. Personally, I've been trying to get this for years. A blackout for the home Tennessee game..all fans in black.

[Image: http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-...6872_n.jpg]

[Image: http://kentuckysportsradio.com/wp-conten...080296.jpg]

[Image: http://kentuckysportsradio.com/wp-conten...080320.jpg]

I like all of those. It'd be cool for a Halloween game or a rival night game, like the Tennessee or Miss St games...
Someone did some pretty good photo shop work.
^^^Yeah, exactly. The point is, would any of you like to see something like that once a year?
I love the new unis myself. The white is legit!
A black-out against UT would be AWESOME! Imagine a night halloween game against UK and UT with a blackout, the stands would look wild with the Orange and Black everywhere!