Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA Lockout
K_Mac Wrote:whats the deal with the lockouts anyway? i dont entirely understand whats going on.

The "one and done's" don't help matters either.
Let it stay out, no one cares bout the NBA! Let us just have a football season!
Tailback44 Wrote:Let it stay out, no one cares bout the NBA! Let us just have a football season!

I can agree with that.
MisterPerfect Wrote:I can agree with that.

I can't. I'd go crazy!
College basketball is 100x better than the NBA anyway.
LClion4life Wrote:College basketball is 100x better than the NBA anyway.

Agree!!

:notworthy
LClion4life Wrote:College basketball is 100x better than the NBA anyway.

I like both, but I agree... Tougher defense and more enjoyable game to watch.
College sports are really going to gain from these lockouts!
I do believe were going to miss half the season or more. It was reported that 22 teams were losing money. IMO the NBA was about to catch baseball as America's 2nd most popular sport, but this lockout could kill any hopes of that. It took the league a long time to recover popularity from the 98 lockout.
This is just me, but I love basketball more than football. I'd rather the NFL lockout than the NBA.
^ As I posted earlier, I won't notice the NBA until Christmas.
This sucks!!! I luv my Lakers, but veterans like Kobe can use this as rest. Honestly, I don't want the age back down to 18. I would love to see players staying in College a few years, it will benefit College sports and payers willbe more developed when the arrive in the NBA.
^ I thought Kobe said he would play in Turkey if there is a lockout? Also, how will the Rookies be more developed if they are not learning from Pro coaches and not playing against pro competition. Seems to me like it's going to hurt the rookies most of all.
Aslan Wrote:I do believe were going to miss half the season or more. It was reported that 22 teams were losing money. IMO the NBA was about to catch baseball as America's 2nd most popular sport, but this lockout could kill any hopes of that. It took the league a long time to recover popularity from the 98 lockout.
This is just me, but I love basketball more than football. I'd rather the NFL lockout than the NBA.

Good post.
Ballers Wrote:Good post.

I'll stick with the NFL before the NBA.
Stardust Wrote:^ I thought Kobe said he would play in Turkey if there is a lockout? Also, how will the Rookies be more developed if they are not learning from Pro coaches and not playing against pro competition. Seems to me like it's going to hurt the rookies most of all.

He's rumored to play on the same team as Deron Williams.
I hope they get things settled. NBA has surpassed the NFL as the 2nd most popular sport, but if the season doesn't come or comes late, NFL might surpass the NBA back.
Let them lock I could care less
i just wish it would hurry up and end, i miss seeing great basketball
I care about as much about news on the NBA lockout as I did NFL. Who cares! This will all get taken care of and NO games will be lost!