Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The Sports Guys" 15th Region Top 10-Feb 6
I'm not a big sports guy fan!
Boy is the sports guy top ten going to be tough Monday night.
I do belive this poll will change this week. PCC beating Belfry, East Ridge beating Paintsville, and Betsy Layne beating P-burg. It's really getting interesting, and only 2 weeks away from Dist. Tour. play.
Good list.
-Ok where is ER come on ppl we all kno we should be somewhere in the top 10 :Sad04: well we have been doin pretty good l8ly so u never kno i guess...we still gotta chance though. -Er fan:Cheerlead *
SF is awsome
"i-dono" Wrote:I'm not a big sports guy fan!
That's alright The Sports Guys(yes, it's plural) aren't big Oklahoma fans either.
"Blondie" Wrote:-Ok where is ER come on ppl we all kno we should be somewhere in the top 10 :Sad04: well we have been doin pretty good l8ly so u never kno i guess...we still gotta chance though. -Er fan:Cheerlead *
Remember, last weeks poll was after the loss to Pikeville and before the win over Paintsville...East Ridge may re-appear.
I think Pike Cebtral should be #1...JMO
East Ridge may break into the top 10. I mean they have beaten Belfry and Paintsville but last night had a one point loss to Shelby Valley.

The region is crazy this year.
Pike Central is the only team who has been consistent all year the rest of the teams have had too many up and down games to have a solid claim to being in the top five. I don't think that PCC is the most talented team in the region but they have a great player who can carry them and have been consistent after that it's anyones to win imo.
I toally agree #4 You must know what you are talking about.very smart