Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is LEBRon the best in the NBA
Lebron is avg. 25ppg, 8.5 Rebounds, and 8.5 assist?
Jordan Who???? :roll:
maybe right now but not the best ever.
He may be the best in the league right now, but I'm sure there are better players out there. But it would take a lot for him to be the best ever.
He is on his way to being the best ever. I do not think anyone in history has his stats at his age.
Lebore will never averge 50 points a game.
Lebron is great!!
In the NBA right now, yes.
He is the best in the NBA right now and in about 15 years will probably be noted as the best ever.
"littlej" Wrote:He is on his way to being the best ever. I do not think anyone in history has his stats at his age.

Lebrons in his second year is averaging 25ppg, 8.5 Rebounds, and 8.5 assist.
But his stats to not compare to MJ's, even as a rookie Jordan averaged 28.2 ppg 6.5 rebounds and 6 assists but the most important factor is he took the Bulls to the playoffs. Jordan will always be the best player ever, LeBron maybe second one day, but never first. MJ knew how to win and he has six rings to show for it.
Give him time and he may produce a few rings himself. MJ's supporting cast got much better too though.
Jordan did something most teams cant do. He won championships without ever having a real good big man. His supporting cast wasnt great, mostly Pippen, Harper was decent, and some other decent role players like Rodman, Kerr, Kukoc, etc.
Steve Kerr is one of the greatest 3 point shooters of all time, he's very underrated. LeBron may in fact be the greatest player of all time when it's all said and done, Lets not forget when Wilt Chamberlain put up 50 a game his arch rival was 6'9" Bill Russell. If Wilt played against today's NBA there is no way he could average 50 a game.
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:Lets not forget when Wilt Chamberlain put up 50 a game his arch rival was 6'9" Bill Russell. If Wilt played against today's NBA there is no way he could average 50 a game.

Yea you right he might Average 60 points a game.
"Hip-hop Box" Wrote:
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:Lets not forget when Wilt Chamberlain put up 50 a game his arch rival was 6'9" Bill Russell. If Wilt played against today's NBA there is no way he could average 50 a game.

Yea you right he might Average 60 points a game.

PDT_003
Wilt Chamberlain wasnt playing against the type of atheletes Jordan played against. Plus, Chamberlain played in the days before offense goaltending, but I could mistaking.