Poll: Who wins this game
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lawrence County
28.57%
Ashland Paul Blazer
71.43%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County vs Ashland Paul Blazer
smashmouth Wrote:HAHAHA, makes me laugh. Spitting attitude? No one is spitting attitude but him. I simply said I think the coach could improve the schedule, just a thought, my own opinion and he took it offensively. Seems like its the same for you. And actually Bell went to 3A because the lack of boys in the school, you can't just drop down or move up a class because you want, that's like saying Highlands went 4A because they didn't have success, smart thinking? And no bell isn't world beaters, but when you have successful season after successful season I think it proves you have a team and tradition. For no one to remember who finished 2nd you LC fans sure seem to remember Bell pretty well to CONSTANTLY use the Boyle games as a crutch against them!

Tradition?? :please: For what, losing to Boyle County?
smashmouth Wrote:And its obvious you are a sour LC fan who couldn't handle the beating. Better prepared for Boyle County? I think a 1 win and 2 loss to Boyle County is pretty good in my opinion. Atleast we kept the game close, what do you have to say for Lawrence? If you can't keep a score within 30 don't get on here spitting your attitude at Bell County! :please::dontthink

Bell County needs to play better teams in the regular season to better prepare themselves for teams like Boyle in the playoffs. :Thumbs:
Lawrence wins with defense.
Wildcats11 Wrote:Bell County needs to play better teams in the regular season to better prepare themselves for teams like Boyle in the playoffs. :Thumbs:

You have a GREAT argument going for you. Nice job! :worthy:
Lawrence Co. 20 Ashland 12
Ashland's loaded with seniors, LC has alot of young guys who have to step up and play like seniors, I will take the veteran team, Ashland 40- LC maybe 14, still will be an early good game for LC to see where they stand.
Bell.Bell....Bell...........Is that all we're going to hear again this year!!......My goodness
I believe that Ashland has TOO many weapons for the BULLDOGS to handle. I say the TOMCATS by 18.
LCHSDAWGS82 Wrote:Bell.Bell....Bell...........Is that all we're going to hear again this year!!......My goodness

Well considering you have under 5 posts and you are already talking about Bell, then thats a pretty good start for you huh? :biggrin:
smashmouth Wrote:I have actually saw Bell County play and I saw this game. I am a Bell Co graduate! haha I was just saying you can't build a program by just scheduling weaker teams to build moral. Yes you can schedule a couple to help, but try to schedule better teams to help make these kids better. I just thought the coach set them up for a big downfall is all. I don't take anything away from those two teams though, they had great seasons and won some big games, the KC playoff victory being one.

I'm pretty sure this is the post that got the Bell County bandwagon rolling through this thread.

I know that Lawrence County has had a watered down schedule over the past two years, but they had to reconstruct some moral for the community and the team; and I believe that moral will carry over to this year, and they will use that moral to take on one of the toughest schedules they have seen in a couple years.

The only reason I fired out over this post is simple- people think that since Bell County has ended are season over the last two years they can use that against us, thus, the reason posters on this forum post about how good Bell county is or even mentioning their name on just about every Lawrence County football thread.

All I'm saying is that if you go look on a Boyle County thread you wont see one negative comment from a Bell County fan, but if you look over some of the old, and some of the new threads about Lawrence County football, you will see mundane comments about how Bell county is so much better than us.

To close this pointless rant up I would just like to say that Bell county fans, and supporters need to stay off the Lawrence County threads until we have a game against each other; because I'm sure Bell County fans and players wouldn't want Boyle County fans to discourage them on every one of their posts either = )
Cats 35

Dawgs 21