Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bulls/Grizzlies Trade Talk
Rumor has it that the Bulls would Acquire Guard OJ Mayo for Veteran Guard Kyle Korver and a Draft Pick

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/b9Vy5
It would be interesting to see how Mayo pans out, IMO overall it would be a good trade for the bulls.
I want Mayo to stay with my Grizzlies. :please:
Good trade in favor of the Bulls thats for sure.
Mayo has to have the ball is in hands to score. I don't thinki its a good fit
He's still a on ball scorer like wade.
I love Mayo. I watched this kid all three years at NCH at least 6 games per season. I think he gets lost in the shuffle in Chicago. I think he needs a great PG to compliment him though.
It would be a good move on both ends. IMO. Grizzles clearly want to move OJ, they tried to at the deadline last season but it fell through. Kover would fit in welll in Memphis with shooting the 3 ball, plus getting a draft never hurts.
All I can say about this is.... What's the point??? I don't think it will make either team better!!
If the Bulls want to get rid of someone, get rid of Boozer. That was a waste
Stardust Wrote:If the Bulls want to get rid of someone, get rid of Boozer. That was a waste

Wast of talent. He is the worse defensive player ever.
ekff Wrote:All I can say about this is.... What's the point??? I don't think it will make either team better!!

IMO it does make the Bulls better. Mayo is definitely an improvement from Bogans.
^ I don't think if he's much better then Bogans.. Bogans is slowly becoming like Bruce Bowan... Mayo is better scorer but that's it... Again my fav thing to say "More to basketball then scoring!"

But I don't understand why the Bulls want to start trading... They have a young team and just had the beat record in the NBA, let these boys grown together.. I think talent wise Bulls might be one of the most talented teams in the NBA top-to-bottom!!!
Rose, Deng, Boozer, Noah, Gibson and a big time 3 point shooter (Korver)!!
What about Korver, Boozer, and a draft pick for Marc Gasol, and OJ Mayo?
ekff Wrote:^ I don't think if he's much better then Bogans.. Bogans is slowly becoming like Bruce Bowan... Mayo is better scorer but that's it... Again my fav thing to say "More to basketball then scoring!"

But I don't understand why the Bulls want to start trading... They have a young team and just had the beat record in the NBA, let these boys grown together.. I think talent wise Bulls might be one of the most talented teams in the NBA top-to-bottom!!!
Rose, Deng, Boozer, Noah, Gibson and a big time 3 point shooter (Korver)!!
Maybe a very poor mans Bruce Bowen. Chicago needs more scoring from the 2 guard position and also another player that can create their own shot.
Yeah, I agree Bulls are one of the most talented teams. IMO they gotta get rid of Boozer if they want to contend for a title though. He's dead weight. Boozer has a huge contract that he's not worth of the value of. He's injury prone and is not living up to expectations. Even if they traded him for less value, they should do it to at least free up some cap space.
LClion4life Wrote:What about Korver, Boozer, and a draft pick for Marc Gasol, and OJ Mayo?

I like this.
LClion4life Wrote:What about Korver, Boozer, and a draft pick for Marc Gasol, and OJ Mayo?

[QUOTE=Aslan;1206634 I like this.[/QUOTE]

I also like this but would the Grizzlies pull the trigger on this type of trade?
Probably not. Gasol is a very promising young player. As is OJ, but they've already had problems with him.
Bulls needs this..
They need a big thug to work with - that is OJ Mayo.
He will be a good fit IMO..

Sure they lose a 3 point shooter - but they showed they have plenty shooters in the playoffs.
Strikeout King Wrote:I also like this but would the Grizzlies pull the trigger on this type of trade?

Wouldn't happen....
I don't see the Grizzlies touching their frontcourt.
Stardust Wrote:If the Bulls want to get rid of someone, get rid of Boozer. That was a waste

So tell me, Dusty.
What is your beef with Boozer?
Is it because he was a Dukie? lol
Trade sux for both. Something for the media to talk bout. This trade wont happen.