Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Co Central 2011 Boys and Girl.
I get to see these two teams daily since we share the soccer/football facility with them. I really expect both teams to have great seasons and compete for regional titles. Both teams return most of their talent from last season and leadership will not be a problem for either of them. They have two great coaches in Joe Roberts and Greg Collins and I can guarantee that nobody in the region will outwork these two guys. I would mention individual names but the talent is so great I am afraid that I would leave somebody out and I don't want to hurt any one of these kids feelings. Good luck Cougars and we are looking for two regional championships this season. I look forward to being on the field with you guys and girls in a month or so.
They have really worked hard in the off season. A must for a team wanting to further the program.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:I will start with the ladies. We return every person that scored a goal last year. We start with dynamic duo of Arianna Collins, and Lindsey Kincer who last year combined for 114 goals, and 64 assist. We also return Erica Meade and Auberney Campbell who each had double digit goals last year. Returning for the cougars also is Jasmine Glispie who led the state in shutouts. The lady cougars schedule is a little better and they will be ready to go for a regional championship.
cougarpride08 it surprises me that you do not mention your defenders, Erica Adams, Brandy Porter, and Meg Raleigh, and former player Hillary Boggs. That actually made 90% of the shut outs possible for miss Jasmine Glispie. And it is unfair that you just mention the girls on the leader boards because you have a great team and its not all about the strikers. remember, forwards sell tickets.. defense wins the game.:]
I apologize to the other ladies for leaving them out. I really don't know that much about the team other than the girls that I mention. My content was just a preview of the season. If you see any of these girls or they can see what I am typing I am truly sorry. As a total team I am really excited that we have a chance to win region this year. Especially if Region is going to be at LCC.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]