Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East KY Drillers 20 Huntington Hammer 4
Final!
Huntington Fans are idiots. Nuff Said.

And put freaking #5 Eidson in the game from the start and this is a blow out.

Oh Well on to the Championship!! Hoping they take a charter to the game.
Congrats to the Drillers. Hope that they can continue to play well!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This was my 1st Drillers game and I truely enjoyed it. I even met Joker Phillps.

Is the Championship game in Pikeville? Holland struggled the entire game, #5 came in a throw a bomb for a TD. I agree, he should play from start to finish.

I couldnt stand the attitude of the Huntington players, especially #9 and the big guy that got tossed.

Good Luck next week Drillers.
MVP2 Wrote:This was my 1st Drillers game and I truely enjoyed it. I even met Joker Phillps.

Is the Championship game in Pikeville? Holland struggled the entire game, #5 came in a throw a bomb for a TD. I agree, he should play from start to finish.

I couldnt stand the attitude of the Huntington players, especially #9 and the big guy that got tossed.

Good Luck next week Drillers.
Championship is in Saginaw, Michigan
Weird looking football score. But great to see the Drillers getting to the championship.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
PT, keep us updated if they are taking a charter to the game.

I'd be interested in going.
What day will the game be played on? Will it be on TV?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
supposed to be Friday