Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phelps guard Charlie Hunt in a serious auto accident.
I hate to see this happen to anyone, but especially someone with so much potential. This will more than likely have a lasting effect on his game. I wish him he best of luck and a speedy recovery.
does any one know how he is doing now? if so please inform me
"PHS Fan" Wrote:Hello everyone,I just found out about this site and all the people who are praying and asking about Charlie Hunt.I am Charlie's aunt.First I would like to thank everyone for their prayers and get well wishes. Charlie had to have a rod put in his left thigh.He also had surgery on his pelvis.The doctors are very optimistic that Charlie will have a full recovery and be back on the baskeball court next season.I just spoke with him on the phone and he says he is in some pain but feels ok. Keep him in your prayers.Once again Thank You All

Will definitely continue to keep him in our prayers...
im glad to hear he is doing better...hope he makes a full recovery
That sucks because he is a great player.... He isn't too bad at football either so I hope he makes a good and fast recovery.
me to jesus
hello everyone i'm new to this site,i am charlie hunts aunt/sissy i would like to thank everyone for their kind words and prayers.he is still doing well.it really helps our hearts to read all u have wrote.THANKS TO ALL AGAIN.please just keep praying for charlie boy and his mom/vickie and his dad/chuck hunt
Get well soon Charlie, hope you recover 100%. Glad you came through surgery okay.
Glad to hear things are looking up. Charlie, you will be in my prayers. Get well soon!!
Hello,We would like to thank everyone again for their prayers.He is coming home from UK hosiptal today,he's still in a little pain but hes now in recorvery.All the prayers really helped,keep him in your prayers for a full recovery Thank You
Wish a sppedy and full recovery to this young man. My prayers are with him and his family and his teammates
Glad to hear that his condition has improved. Still wishing for a full recovery!
That is good news...we will continue to pray for this young man and his family.....prayer is a powerful thing...
"my hero #5" Wrote:hello everyone i'm new to this site,i am charlie hunts aunt/sissy i would like to thank everyone for their kind words and prayers.he is still doing well.it really helps our hearts to read all u have wrote.THANKS TO ALL AGAIN.please just keep praying for charlie boy and his mom/vickie and his dad/chuck hunt
You know it! As you remember, we all here at Bluegrass Rivals are family forever! Get Better Charlie!