Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wildcat_75
Hey everybody....im wildcat_75. im from valley but for all the non valley dwellers, i dont think we are gods in any sport and i dont think we are better than anybody else...i will support my school through thick and thin and i will never ever think that we are going to lose a game but if we do i will have no problem giving another team credit and i wont make exuses lol....but i really like this site...especially because its free lol....well hurry up and welcome me to the site so i can feel at home haha
Welcome to BGR!!! Have fun and post away! Tell everyone about BGR!!
Hopefully felt at home as soon as you hit the submit button to register. lol. But if not then let me say, WELCOME. This place is great. Have fun posting away, if ya ever need any help just let one of the moderators know, we are more than happy to assist you.
Welcome to the site. Please come in and make yourself at home. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask myself or one of the other mods. Have fun and post away !!!
Welcome Wildcat_75! Nothing wrong with standing behind your team..I sure do mine.
Welcome to the site as everyone has said if you need anything let one of us know. Especially Beef.
Welcome wildcat, hope you enjoy the site.
we3lcome to the site man
Welcome to the site Wildcat!!
Welcome wildcat and enjoy.
103615311:
Welcome to BGR!!!!!!
hi