• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mavericks 95 - Heat 93 (Finals Game 2)
Series Tied 1-1

Heat lead by 15 with 6:20 left and couldn't hold it

Mavericks 22-5 Run to end the game
Wrong Score
^ Changed it.

Dirk does it again
Never put your bandwagon in cruise control.
Strikeout King Wrote:^ Changed it.

Dirk does it again

Thanks Wink
And yes he did.
Keep in mind that the series will go to Dallas for 3 games.
If Dallas wins their home games the series is over.
I don't think it will happen, but it had to be mentioned.

I was watching this game and I was thinking that Dallas had no chance in this series.
They were turning the ball over and they simply didn't look comfortable on the offensive end.
But this is the Finals, and Jason Terry and Dirk played big down the stretch.
Terry's defense was horrendous down the stretch though.
At one point he picked up Lebron at half court and left his man wide-open.
And I don't have to mention his blunder with under 30 to go on the inbound play.
Game 2= ReDirkulous
Get you broooo..... LOL.

Get Owned. Best CLosers in the Game! LOL
Aslan Wrote:Lebron James - 2 points, 0-4 from the field in the 4th quarter.

Scottie Pippen "But then again, I lost all my money on Gambling And Alcohol"

Horis Grant, “WOW! Pip is my man and you know we will always be close, but I totally disagree. LeBron is gonna be one of the top players to ever play the game but Michael Jeffrey Jordan, who we bump heads at times is I think in my era the best basketball player to ever play the game.”

Grant was then asked if maybe Pippen was upset with Jordan over something, if there was some unknown grudge that caused the comment.

“(Laughing) I hope not, I don’t think so, but you know to say that somebody, I mean listen, I’m mean I’m kinda at a loss of words cause Michael Jordan I mean when you win numerous MVPs and you’ve taken the team to six championships and probably could have been eight if he didn’t retire those two years. You know MVP’s and the playoffs and the championships I mean man he made us better, he made believe me, he, myself, Scottie, BJ, even Bill Cartwright who I still love, he made us better players.
Tonight = The Return of LeChoke James
Batman just couldnt carry lebron tonight Smile
So they has a slip up, they will still win the series lol
^ He was freaking about the Refs on his facebook lol.
Why was wade holding his eye after he missed the final shot? Was he trying to get the refs to call something? He makes me sick
^ You're a Celtics fan. Does Paul Pierce make you sick when he complains to the refs after every trip down the floor?
LClion4life Wrote:^ You're a Celtics fan. Does Paul Pierce make you sick when he complains to the refs after every trip down the floor?

YOu have 3 of the biggest complaining players in the league on one team. I seen wade or lebron one jumping straight up and down for about 3 seconds yelling at the ref he was fouled but yet no T was called.
It happens this is the NBA, best basketball players in the world... Miami still wins it all...
ekff Wrote:It happens this is the NBA, best basketball players in the world... Miami still wins it all...

#This..
Best of the thread IMO.
The Heat choked!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:The Heat choked!!

Choke on a twinkie buddy! :Thumbs:
Great game by Dwade and a good 3 quarters by Lebron...Lebron and Dwade will mesh and both go for 30+ in game 3 or 4
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Great game by Dwade and a good 3 quarters by Lebron...Lebron and Dwade will mesh and both go for 30+ in game 3 or 4

Thanks for the prediction, Ms.Cleo.
zaga_fan Wrote:Thanks for the prediction, Ms.Cleo.

HA! Yes! LOL I called him the very same thing last night when he was making predictions for next season. HAHAHA.
Dirk is king.
theVILLE Wrote:Great game by Dwade and a good 3 quarters by Lebron...Lebron and Dwade will mesh and both go for 30+ in game 3 or 4

Please don't predict this..
Everytime you predict a game, it goes the other direction..
So you may have just blew Lebron's chances at getting a championship this year..

Thanks!
Old_Mecroch Wrote:Dirk is king.

What!?!?!?!?!?!??!:please:
Ballers Wrote:Please don't predict this..
Everytime you predict a game, it goes the other direction..
So you may have just blew Lebron's chances at getting a championship this year..

Thanks!

:Thumbs: Im giving you two thumbs up for this simply because I love all comments towards giving theville a hard time. And because this is an excellent point, it explains why he has lost so so many bets to me over the years.
One epic comeback!! This puts Dirk and the Mavs in perfect position to win the Championship at home!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON