Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coca-cola 600
What a finish to the race tonight and I thought Jr was gonna get that win tonight and he ran out of gas coming down to the flag giving the 29 car the win
My favorite driver (Edwards) had the best car early and it went away from him after it got dark. Disappointed he didnt finish higher. Then my second favorite driver (Dale Jr) looked like he was about to get the win and ran out of gas and gave the win to my 3rd favorite driver (Harvick) soooo all in all a great race for me. I enjoyed every second of it. My favorite part was Kyle Bush wrecking twice HAHA. I hate him. I also LOVED that Kenseth had to pit cause hwas runnning out of gas and i LOVED seeing Johnsons engine blow. Carl maintained the points lead and puts him another step closer to dethrowning Jimmie Johnson.
WOW! What a finish, I thought I was FINALLY gonna see Jr. win a race and he runs out of gas.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Poor Junior. Will the most overated/overhyped driver in Nascar ever win a race again?
Saw the finish on Sports Center - WOW!
Tailback44 Wrote:Poor Junior. Will the most overated/overhyped driver in Nascar ever win a race again?

Nope, he's just riding on his daddy's name!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ While I agree he is riding his daddys name and will NEVER be half the man his dad was, I will still guarantee u he wins again. Jr has quite a few wins left in him. Him and Steve Letart (spelling wrong im sure) is starting to get it together. They have put together a very good season points wise, its looking like Jr will make the chase for the first season in quite awhile. Im going to say if they dont win a race this season (which i still think they will), then they will win 2 next season. I realize thats a bold over-confident statement, but I honestly think it will happen.
I think JR will win 3 races this year and a championship hopefully
rallo316 Wrote:I think JR will win 3 races this year and a championship hopefully

That seems like wishful thinking but would love for JR to do it.
K_Mac Wrote:That seems like wishful thinking but would love for JR to do it.

Don't know about it guys but I'd love to see it.
I watched a little bit of the race and all I can say is that NASCAR is a shell of what it once was.
This tandem racing is awful. NASCAR is just gloryfied Iroc now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis