Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sat. June 4th 7:30 EKY Drillers vs. Huntington Hammer (UIFL Playoffs) In PIKEVILLE
Come out to the Expo Center and support the Drillers as they host, rival, the Huntington Hammer in the battle for the Coal Cup and the first round of the UIFL Playoffs.

These games are very fun for any age. Seating is good all over the arena and fairly priced. The place got loud this past weekend. Hopefully another couple thousand will show up for this huge game.
Is Holland still out? I seen highlights and #5 was the QB.
MVP2 Wrote:Is Holland still out? I seen highlights and #5 was the QB.
He played some in the first half. I'm not sure if his ankle was acting up or if his interceptions got him sat down.
PT, how much are tickets and can you get them at the door? I'll probably make the trip over this weekend to catch the game.
MVP2 Wrote:PT, how much are tickets and can you get them at the door? I'll probably make the trip over this weekend to catch the game.
Yes, you can purchase them at the box office before the game. Cheapest ones are 7 dollars. Most expensive are 25 in the lower arena. My advice would be unless you realllllllly want to be certain you have lowers, buy a 7 dollar ticket and then find a better open seat.