Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cameron Thomas or JJ Jude
Best RB in 5a next season???
I don't know anything about Thomas but since Jude will be in 4A next year I'll go with Thomas.
DollarBill Wrote:I don't know anything about Thomas but since Jude will be in 4A next year I'll go with Thomas.

Sorry, I didn't know JC dropped to 4a. Wow 4a with JC , Highlands , Boyle, Bell and Lex Cath. Glad East Jess went to 5a
Who is Cameron Thomas. Fill us in
since i have NEVER heard of this thompson kid, ill take JJ Jude.
joejoe Wrote:Sorry, I didn't know JC dropped to 4a. Wow 4a with JC , Highlands , Boyle, Bell and Lex Cath. Glad East Jess went to 5a

Bell Co. is 3A. Looking back I didn't mean for my first response to come across as being short with you. I don't know anything about Thomas. Have seen Jude play and no question he is a great h.s. RB so, regardless of what class they are in, it would say a lot if Thomas is comparable to Jude.
Stardust Wrote:Who is Cameron Thomas. Fill us in

East Jessamine Running Back. I haven't seen him but from everything that I've heard he's one of the best in the State
JJ Jude
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I've seen both. I'll take JJ Jude everyday and twice on sunday.
Cameron Thomas

2,454yrds.
243 attempts
10yrds per carry
23 TD's

Schools of interests:
Tennessee, Kentucky, Louisville, Ball State, Ucla, Stanford, Cincinnati, Marshall, Miami (OH), Pittsburgh, Murray State, Lindsey Wilson.

http://hskentucky.scout.com/a.z?s=391&p=...id=5232475 multiple write ups & information on Thomas
DollarBill Wrote:Bell Co. is 3A. Looking back I didn't mean for my first response to come across as being short with you. I don't know anything about Thomas. Have seen Jude play and no question he is a great h.s. RB so, regardless of what class they are in, it would say a lot if Thomas is comparable to Jude.

i would have to say jude but thomas is not far behind him
J J Jude by far.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
If Thomas had Jude's heart it wouldn't be close. That being said I would go with Jude also. Thomas has better size and is fast but Jude has all of the intangibles. As tough a kid as Boyle has faced the last two seasons.
joejoe Wrote:Sorry, I didn't know JC dropped to 4a. Wow 4a with JC , Highlands , Boyle, Bell and Lex Cath. Glad East Jess went to 5a

Bell will be in 3A.
64black&gold Wrote:If Thomas had Jude's heart it wouldn't be close. That being said I would go with Jude also. Thomas has better size and is fast but Jude has all of the intangibles. As tough a kid as Boyle has faced the last two seasons.

Watch the EJ/LCC game from last year and honestly tell me you still question Thomas's heart. The kid had carry after carry and came through when they needed him too every time they needed him too. EJ's D lost that game. They couldn't stop LCC's passing game. Thomas has got the heart,imo. I have watched both play and I honestly can't say who is better. I will say this,I think Thomas will appeal to the D-1 scouts a little more soley on his size. Both backs have blazing speed from the handoff and great cutback ability. I would have to call it a toss up as to who is better.
BoyleCounty Wrote:I've seen both. I'll take JJ Jude everyday and twice on sunday.

Wanted your opinion. Not Boyles roid schedule
When East Jess. played Southwestern last season, Cameron Thomas kept the Jaguars in the game with touchdown after touchdown. He is pretty dang good, but I think JJ Jude is better.
joejoe Wrote:Wanted your opinion. Not Boyles roid schedule
This reply is not my response. I left my account open and this is one of my drunk friends stupid reply. I would like to apologize to BoyleCounty for it.
Never seen Jude but Thomas is one hell of a back. Big and fast and his stats are impressive when you consider that all East did was run the ball so you knew he was getting the ball
Between Thomas and Jude for RB only, I'll take Thomas. Between the two as an all around football player, I'll take Jude.

Best RB in the state however, Josh Harris from Mason County
joejoe Wrote:This reply is not my response. I left my account open and this is one of my drunk friends stupid reply. I would like to apologize to BoyleCounty for it.

"Stupid is as stupid does". - Forrest Gump

Confusedhh:
joejoe Wrote:This reply is not my response. I left my account open and this is one of my drunk friends stupid reply. I would like to apologize to BoyleCounty for it.

I'm not sure why your friend has so much hate toward's Boyle County. Maybe it's because of their success? Maybe it's because of their success against East Jessamine? Either way, it does not matter.

However, I will forgive. Let's not make this about Boyle County so let's keep this thread strictly on Cameron Thomas and JJ Jude.