Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kevin Nash Wants A Match With Big Show At SummerSlam
In a new interview with John Pollock of The Fight Network, WWE legend Kevin Nash says he is hoping for a match against the Big Show at SummerSlam.
Nash revealed that there were talks of him having some kind of match with Big Sho at WrestleMania, but acknowledged that it wouldn’t have been fair for him to get a match on the show and take the spot of another young WWE star who worked all year to work their first WrestleMania.

Regarding his WWE return at the Royal Rumble earlier this year, Nash his brief few minutes as part of the Rumble was better than anything that happened to him during his five years with TNA.

Nash also talked about WWE’s revamped developmental system and how he and other WWE legends like Shawn Michaels might get involved and help Triple H locate and groom the superstars of tomorrow.
I'm glad he said he didn't want the match at WM because it would take some young guys spot on the card, I'm glad he has resigned with the WWE and i feel its just a matter of time before they give him his last run before he goes to the Hall Of Fame.
That would be cool to see.
CardinalAlum Wrote:I'm glad he said he didn't want the match at WM because it would take some young guys spot on the card, I'm glad he has resigned with the WWE and i feel its just a matter of time before they give him his last run before he goes to the Hall Of Fame.

I do believe he is starting to get it. He actually stepped away from the TNA because he felt the direction was to start pushing the young guys away. So, he's at least repeating his stance.
I would like to see it. Nash was always pretty good in the ring for a big guy.