Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Central's first state title
Congrats to Dakota Cornet on winning the state title in the shot put event. This is LCC's first state championship and he is in the running for the disc title. Congrats Dakota from everyone in Cougarnation.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Congrats Dakota!
Awesome, congrats to he and Coach Hubbard!
[Image: http://s3.amazonaws.com/milesplit/photos...al/2547160]

Our first state champ!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Congrats.
I also want to say congrats to the coaching staff. I forgot to mention it last week. They have really got this program to new heights. With this state championship even though it is individual, I think we can safely say that Letcher Central is now a track and field school. Just like we are a volleyball school, and a soccer school. Well done Coach Hubbard, and Coach Collier.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Those two ladies have done an exceptional job.
We can't wait till our track field is built.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Cougar, do they have a timeline for it to get started? Are they going to put it waaaay up on top of the mtn where the CC course is?
It is going up where the water tower is. They have to wait until vocational building is built first, and then the softball field has to be buoy because of title 9. Then they can get the green light.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Just a update. The Vocational School is four weeks ahead on there schedule. I think September or October is the new time frame, and then the softball field shouldn't take that long to build.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

That's great to hear. With the Letcher complex coming, and Harlan County's complex being completed next year, it should really boost track and field in our area. It will be nice to see regional championships being hosted regularly in Southeast KY.