Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does being "Duke" get you calls on the road?????
Duke beat boston collage at bc 83 to 81.....now everyone knows that call at the end was a very bad call...sheldon williamns fouled that guy and everyone knows it...so does having duke wrote across your jersey and have one of the greatest coaching on your side give duke the edge over any oppenents they play...NOT MATTER WHERE THE GAME IS HELD!!!!
It was a bad call. Obvious foul. I think they would have because that was a four point swing. Because Duke got possession instead of BC getting 2 free throws, and the then PUKE drove the court and scored. I sure wanted BC to pull it out. Sad
But when your Duke and UK and others it gets you calls but it also gets you bad calls especially on the road. Evens out over all. IMO
well, as bad as this is gonna sound, so be it,........if being Duke or some other big name program gets you calls on the road, then teams getting weak or picky calls on them should start making their fouls count. Then when 3 or 4 starters are getting carried to the locker rooms, the game will be called fairly. Hell with Duke.
"torQQue" Wrote:It was a bad call. Obvious foul. I think they would have because that was a four point swing. Because Duke got possession instead of BC getting 2 free throws, and the then PUKE drove the court and scored. I sure wanted BC to pull it out. Sad
Yea i also wanted bc to win this one but hey its against duke......
What?????????????
"pete rose" Wrote:What?????????????
Some one should remove this post it has no buisness here there is no point to it.......but yeah duke has the andvatge any where they play i think with all the bad calls that gets called.....
Duke always gets the calls....in the last 2 games, no calls have been the difference. Duke should have lost their second straight game today, but the referees keep bailing them out.
Yea duke has the adavantage over any team they play right from the tip-off until the buzzards sounds.....they get the calls anywhere they play...it doesnt matter were..
i hate duke with a passion and they win dirty pi$$ on em